No announcement yet.

Check this out for me lads...i may have me an RS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Read that thread ages ago. Poor boys stuff does look good . Have to admit I am I am a cleaning product junkie Still like the Maguires stuff as it it so easy to use. Can do the whole Mex in the stuff in 10 mins
    Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

kev, i have since bought some of that quick detailer, after using a smidge of yours. also got that quick clay stuff, as the focus is out all year and get ingrained dirt you cant easily get rid of. good stuff i recks

Comment

Originally posted by lee bishop
        kev, i have since bought some of that quick detailer, after using a smidge of yours. also got that quick clay stuff, as the focus is out all year and get ingrained dirt you cant easily get rid of. good stuff i recks
        Thanks Lee
        Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

Originally posted by Frosticles
          Read that thread ages ago. Poor boys stuff does look good . Have to admit I am I am a cleaning product junkie Still like the Maguires stuff as it it so easy to use. Can do the whole Mex in the stuff in 10 mins
          yeah once you have done it properly its easy to keep on top

poorboys do a quick one too for topping up

i'm just addicted to the smell

Nutty Professor

Comment

I use this poor boys stuff on the advice of gerald,and i must admit,it's the best stuff out there! Plus it smells good and brings the shine out like no other! I use the polish then the wax paste afterwards and you can get it on the rubber/vinyl and it wont leave white marks afterwards (ooo eerr!)

Well done Den by the way,and thats another one for the lakes tour!

Comment

does anyone know when that is yet??

Comment

Working...
              X