Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boy a'm i pi$$ed.....

about 2 months ago i won a set of 7's from german ebay
    the bloke sent the wheels but only 2 have ever got to me and one of them is ****ed and the other one needs welding and a full refurb...they cost me £360 aswell

he didn't want to refund me or make a claim for the 2 missing wheels so i put a claim into paypal
    then i had to send a letter from spit & polish stating the wheel needs work and the other one is ****ed
    they have now sent me a email telling me i can have a refund ....BUT

i have got to send the 2 wheels i have back to him and they MUST be sent recorded so they can track them.....sh*t thats gonna cost me even more...

then paypal tell me i will only get £120 of my money back - £15 admin and what ever it's going to cost me to send the 2 wheels back to germany recorded delivery

have now sent this bloke a email asking if he will help out

after all this has gone on i will end up with about £30 of my £360 and no wheels

is there anything else i can do...........???????????

ebay and paypal make me
    sigpiccheeRS paul

Not sounding good there Paul, I hope you get it sorted. Have you tried ringing paypal??
    Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

Originally posted by Frosticles
      Not sounding good there Paul, I hope you get it sorted. Have you tried ringing paypal??
      yep been on the phone to them 6 times now...all what i put is what i was told by the paypal manager....
      sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

What happened to their £500 insurance guard??
        Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

If he's caused you this many problems, Can you not threaten him with small claims court or threaten to expose him to potential UK buyers on sites like this, that may introduce some wind into his system.

Failing that ask one of the BFPOs based in Germany to visit him, think there are some RS lads serving over there, they may be able to help.

Rage Against the Machine

Comment

Originally posted by Frosticles
            What happened to their £500 insurance guard??
            not all ppl do it....
            sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

Originally posted by AQUA
              If he's caused you this many problems, Can you not threaten him with small claims court or threaten to expose him to potential UK buyers on sites like this, that may introduce some wind into his system.

Failing that ask one of the BFPOs based in Germany to visit him, think there are some RS lads serving over there, they may be able to help.
              this man knows what is what i think....

i'm waiting for him to reply to me now...

i don't know if it will change due to paypal telling him if he don't pay the full refund to me his account will be closed for paypal....

lets hope that gets the sh*t right where it hurts
              sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

i just got a email from him......

Q
                send the wheels back on your own costs as paypal told you. when the wheels arrive you´ll get your money. should the wheels not be in the condition in which I sent them to you, I´ll accuse you for compensation. Jurisdiction is Germany.

wa**er.......
                sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

Sounds like he's getting the message mate. Make sure your 'more than covered' when you return them though. Put a couple of steels in and insure four returned.

Rage Against the Machine

Comment

Paul ,
                    was the origional postage to you insured ? or trackable ?
                    If it was cant you claim on it ?
                    Seems strange only one package arrived of two.

Neil
                    CheeRS Neil

Comment

what's his alias?

Comment

yeh name names rs2000rallyesport by any chance

Comment

Hi M8,

Had the same problem couple of years ago, forget Paypal, Ebay got no where they kept saying " keep sending emails and communicate with the seller to resolve the situation". the thing different with me was he never sent the item, which was a rear screen for my 72 Dodge challenger.

Anyway bottom line was I was banking online and my bank put a message across the screen stating any monies lost through online transactions we will compensate you. brilliant phoned bank got through to the dispute dept gave them all the transaction details and they sent me a letter saying we are temporarily replenishing your bank balance with the monies lost, if we need further info we will get back to you, never heard anything more. Result.
                          Now with yourself you have had two wheels of which are no good however you have not received the others and you are prepared to send them back the deal is not complete and in my eyes you have not received the full mentioned goods you have paid for! might be worth you speak to your bank and explain the situation, hope this helps.

Comment

Did you pay paypal with your credit card?
                            sigpic[SIGPIC]

Comment

Paul,

email or pm me his ebay-name and ebay-item-number.
                              Will then send him an email in German (I am just across the border in Holland) with the request of refunding the money. Has worked in the past!
                              If the seller is a regular on ebay (or ebay.uk) he will probably see sense.
                              Oh yes, no charge for this service !

CheeRS, Leon.

Comment

Working...
                              X