Cherished single/album

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cherished single/album

Just sitting here, Sunday morning, listening to some of my favoured music, curious to know, whats your choice, single/album. I,ll start, my single would be Vienna, by Ultravox, and the Vienna album, absolute 80,s at its best, still follow Midge, going to see him at the Stables, in Woburn in November, Acustic set, very pleasent.

Originally posted by ian parker
    Just sitting here, Sunday morning, listening to some of my favoured music, curious to know, whats your choice, single/album. I,ll start, my single would be Vienna, by Ultravox, and the Vienna album, absolute 80,s at its best, still follow Midge, going to see him at the Stables, in Woburn in November, Acustic set, very pleasent.
    Christ, that brings back memories, I've got the 12" vinyl LP edition of that in the loft somewhere.....

RSOC Member - 6960

Comment

Best single....The Killjoys-Johnny Won't get to Heaven/Naive.

Best Album... The Damned Machine Gun Etiquette
      Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

Arron, i was one of those saddo,s who used to buy, for 7p a plastic cover for every album and 12" single, a couple of years ago met Midge after a gig, had a good chat and got him to sign my MINTY MINT plastic covered Vienna album, seemed a shame really, still his black felt tip scribble looked good on the black and white album cover

Comment

Used to buy the plastic covers here as well

Comment

best album would prob be - All mod cons by the jam.

fav single is nr impossible to decide, i have a wide range of tastes from punk, northern soul, 2 tone, reggae, the smiths to johnny cash

Comment

Originally posted by vinny
              best album would prob be - All mod cons by the jam.

fav single is nr impossible to decide, i have a wide range of tastes from punk, northern soul, 2 tone, reggae, the smiths to johnny cash
              THE RING OF FIRE.

Comment

Vinny, are you suggesting "burning ring of fire"

Comment

sorry Kev, great minds think alike

Comment

no prob folsom prison blues

Comment

Originally posted by ian parker
                      sorry Kev, great minds think alike
                      2 warped minds that is

Comment

Off topic Ian but I need to have a word with you about washing Beta as my father-in-law threw some of mine out thinking it was old rags. been round the side of the house in all the wet etc for over a month..GUTTED! need the best cleaning techniques.

Comment

Best Album - Live after Death by Iron maiden.

Best Single - There is a light that never goes out by The Smiths.
                          Ex-Chairman of 'The Clique'

Comment

massive 80's fan here, always have some pop 80's playing, or a bit of roxy music, talk talk, simple minds etc etc aint nuffin better

into these right now www.theknife.net or goto www.silentshout.co.uk and click to live stream a couple of vids, the silent shout vid is a bit eery and the track is ace, you may have to click the video icon th get it as an option

Comment

Album Jon Spencer Blues Explosion-Now I Got Worry and single The Smiths-How Soon Is Now

Comment

Working...
                              X