f**king EBAY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• f**king EBAY

some bastard has hijacked my ebay account, cant log in as my passwaord has changed....anyone know how i can get a new password. Ave been trying to get a new one but no joy ....has this happened to anyone else

go here Aaron

its their live chat facility see if they can do anything

Comment

cheers Brian, its offline at the mo

Comment

I think the livechat feature has been dropped...best to just bell them, they normally sort it fairly quickly fair play. A few of my mates have had their accounts hijacked...the sneaky feckers are getting really cunning with their fraudulent login doo-hickeys....

Comment

When it happened to me I couldnt find a number to ring anywhere ended up emailing them and they frozen my account,turned out to be someone in China
          sigpic

Comment

the best way to stop it is NOT to reply to any email and get the bigest password you can and don't use a name do it random on the keyboard

i get about 6 emails aday from these ppl asking me to log in .....lol.....i reply to them saying....**** you!!!!....
            sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

i done it too and am getting chased for unpaid bills noe mailed ebay last week and heard nothing

Comment

I had the opposite ,Ebay locked me out said they suspected someone had access to my account. Ebay sent an email telling me this which made me suspecious (spelling) ,due to all the fraudulant ones going about ,but i know i havnt followed any links. Brother thought it could be ive accessed the account from two computers within a small space of time.(have two at home different ip addresses)
                Followed there instructions very slowly looking for anything that didnt seem right and was able to get back in with a new password ,also changed my paypal password as well just to be even safer.
                All been ok since .

Neil
                CheeRS Neil

Comment

still nothing from ebay as of yet!!!!!! although i was on the live chat with somebody yesterday but still nothing has changed. when i go to log in im told taht my questions are answered incorretcly , sent another email now to them

Comment

Working...
                  X