anyone got probs with oldskool site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone got probs with oldskool site?

few of my mates and me are being told were banned from the site on the front page, dont go there often and havent posted in months i only browse for info ect. i've heard one of the mods is a bit cranky....

If you can't take a joke, you shouldn't fu**ing drive one.

Originally posted by edd
    few of my mates and me are being told were banned from the site on the front page, dont go there often and havent posted in months i only browse for info ect. i've heard one of the mods is a bit cranky....
    lol what mod is the cranky 1, there no1 banned on there

Comment

url

i get this

"You have been banned from this forum.
      Please contact the webmaster or board administrator for more information."

so someone is playing silly ****ers over there because the site is not down i know for sure...

Comment

i duno why u would b banned mate,am admin over there and will take a look 4u,what ur username

Comment

Originally posted by rallyslag
          i duno why u would b banned mate,am admin over there and will take a look 4u,what ur username
          sorry was asleep when you posted. my mate had a word with the person involved and i was unbanned this morning.

just a case of someone letting their personal life run riot on a public forum i think. cant say too much but hopefully its sorted out now.

Comment

Working...
          X