• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Non Positive for this Company then

it just goes to home page, bri.
    wat we look'n for !
    sigpic

Comment

Posted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:05 pm Post subject: x pack why i dont have it ! Just the Facts. I keep getting asked why so here is the short version

Retrosport errol near perth through poor workmanship and choice of painter ****ed the car up but wont agree he is at fault .
      He demanded the full invoice for work that is substandard . I offered to pay £1000 to call it quits he refused
      In the mean time he has through bloody mindedness refused a recovery company access to my MGB
      although there is no money owed on that vehicle and refuses to give my X pack back .
      He has had the car now since Sept 04 ! He started the real work in March 05 all the parts and £3000 in june05 to speed the car up and by september o5 he couldnt finish it even though i supplied all the parts to complete it !!!
      \
      Panels dont fit ,guts ripped out of it and dumped in the car the engine transplant doesnt run , the filler is un even and he didnt store or pack away any of the removed parts and The paint job from Hell see pic (and yes they didnt remove any trim ! ) his choice of painter

ruined it ......Thats not even half of it .

He is tricky and has an answer for everything , Mistruths mostly and some Jackanory tales .

Im sick of it . Tried the legal route but he knows that its an expensive choice . So he wont settle and wont fix the work and has my car locked up and the mgb blocked in . He thinks he will end up owning the Capri
      nad make money out of it .

I wouldnt mind but i paid £3000 in advance towards the Xpack only to have to do a deal on the Rusty Harry potter anglia to get my cash back when he ****ed the capri up .

Ihave had no contact with him in a month and i think thats his plan . To let the car rot like the rest of his Sh*te stock he has on site .

This is just the short version He is a conman . Im losing my dads car . Itll end in court and he will cry that i have slighted him but the facts are the facts I will get my car back and i will continue to warn anyone from using
      them

B**tard.

Comment

Originally posted by RabC-RS2-77
        it just goes to home page, bri.
        wat we look'n for !
        as above, but you have to log in to see the thread on oldskool ford bb

Comment

dont have trouble like that in barnsley youd just go round with a van full of the boys

Comment

whatever happened with the guy that bought the(or paid a dseposit) mk2 mex from there, he posted on here but cant remember his name

Comment

PMSL! Is it a spoof?

I like the start: "just the facts" then a page of slagging off! Particularly liked the "car fcuked up, so I offered to pay him a £1000 and be quits".

Anyways, the guy likes going there apparently as it appears to be his second car there.

"Tried the legal route" ? so the solicitor said he had no case or what?

Took the car there in 2004, - a year later I realised work hadn't been done, so I gave him £3000 and all the parts to speed it up?

Haven't spoken to him for a month and I think that's his plan!

Paid £3000 in advance and was willing to pay £1000 to get the car back. £4000 and that didn't cover the bill? Any more jobs going as a caravan based junkyard welder in UK? I'll be right over!

WHO pays £4000 in advance EVER on a welding and paint job?

Please tell me this is a wind up!

Comment

i can see theres a nosecone for rab there though

Comment

Learn't my lesson years ago with my old 2000. Paid a body shop here in Nottm (Gone bust now) £1000 in advance with all the parts to complete the job. Car then sat in his yard for 9 months without being touched. He even let his guard dogs sleep in it After a serious amount of arguing I hired a trailer and took my car to Claypole Coachworks in Newark to finish the job which they did in a week. I was £1000 out of pocket with no hope of getting it back so.....I suoer glued all his locks (and car locks) Twice in 2 weeks.

Will NEVER pay anyone cash in advance for any work done. Always C.O.D or nat at all.
                  Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

Moorlands were very good, didn,t take any money upfront and not for sometime, then regular amounts during the rebuild, seems the best way to me, a honest way.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjohnie
                      i can see theres a nosecone for rab there though
                      yeah i spotted that dear john,lol...

but my painter the other year was top of the pops..
                      i've heard his put his prices up since then but he's THE MAN..

TOO GOOD FOR THE GIMPS !
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X