Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why wasnt your MKII RS at RSOC National Day 30 year Display ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I havnt taxed mine this year due to being too busy with work and kids !
    Determined to use it more next year and do some serious miles .
    thoroughly enjoyed the show with some fantastic cars there , again EIB & RUDIT and Frosticles car being my favourites.
    cheers all tim.

Comment

How many people where contacted re: displaying their car ?
      sigpic

www.auto-restoration.co.uk

Comment

Mine is still in a million bits, also not registered car with the club yet so no invite, will get it done once car is complete.
        Fraz

www.seriesx.co.uk

Comment

no contact from registrar , but made it down and put car on cumbria stand .... used a full tank there and back, 190 miles each way. not to bad for 45s i thought, especially when get north of preston, can really floor it then..... just have to watch out for my good friends in the camera vans will be on first name terms soon if i dont watch it

cheeRS
          RSOC No: 14406
          RSMK2 No: ***

Comment

Cars still in bits , but even still, to far a drive just to get it minging
            sigpic

Comment

cant even get mine back from the fabricator, let alone to donnington.

phone call to him today demanding it back.

cheeRS
              sigpic

Comment

Couldn't make it down due to other things, would have liked too, but it's a bit far with 45's and a 4 speed for me. didn't get invite but car isn't registered in my name yet with the club and the area they picked for display looked a bit pants to say the least.

My other car is registered with club and got a letter from registrar ( Mike ) asking to take part in their display.

As you say Dave, E-Mails are free

Comment

Put Not invited But dave - u missed out ON TRACK LOL....

Comment

Excuse

It was on my last weekend before returning back to work........always loads on, if the weather had been better I would have probably gone though.

Andrew
                    RS MK II Member No. 351
                    RSOC Member No. 40178

Comment

None of the options you listed Dave, would rather be on my local group stand (where I was) supporting the Kent contingent.

I have voted for the crap dust bowl though as that would be my second reason for not attending.

RSOC Member - 6960

Comment

Originally posted by RS2000CUSTOM
                        But were you contacted by Registrar or the RSOC to take car/s to display on the 30 year display area ?
                        no dave no contact at all !!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by oggie snr
                          no dave no contact at all !!!!!!!!!!!
                          but someone loves you Steve.............

cheeRS
                          sigpic

Comment

I found out that the display was in the centre park and fair weather or bad there was no way i was going to put my car on there. As it turned out, it was a mud bath.

And, No i was not contacted. Though they may want the Ex-raffle car back there . As it was i just dummped it on the Northyorkshire stand and had a day walking about, what was missing at this years show ??? cars on track ???

Comment

Originally posted by arron
                              None of the options you listed Dave, would rather be on my local group stand (where I was) supporting the Kent contingent.

I have voted for the crap dust bowl though as that would be my second reason for not attending.

These are my reasonings as well.

Comment

Arron and Kel

I have added your option and put down 2 as your replies
                                cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

Working...
                                X