poxy speed bump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• poxy speed bump

when me and frosticles left the campsite on sunday morning, our cars bottomed out on the "one way speed bumps", well i thought it may of caused some damage and sure enough its broken the exhaust some where around the front joint, split, i think. i ama getting all the luck lately

thats a shitter mate

When i was going out and i saw the speed bump i just knew that was gonna claim some casualties
    sigpic

Comment

Stupid thing!!!! Not looked under mine yet. Is a farting noise from somewhere though (NO crude jokes please). Heard your car leave after the show and thought something was up.
      Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

caught the merc on the way out on saturday on that as well................

cheeRS
        sigpic

Comment

me too
          but the worst thing is i did it last year aswell, doh !....
          sigpic

Comment

XPT would never have a problem
            cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

had the same problem with the focus!
              sigpic

Too old of a to be F**ked by kittens

RS MK2 CLUB NO/10

RSOC NO/22171

Comment

they should get rid of it i reckon, but no damage done, just moved the joining clamp, done now at no cost, well fiver for use of ramp. job done..

you may laugh at this but after the problem with a rubbing arch on the way up, we ate some food out of the boot through the day and i emptied 3 litres of water (because my water pump job was mint, lol) and only got a couple of scuffs on the way home..lol

so just how much food did i eat, lol

Comment

bet Rab got in there when you wernt looking and scoffed the lot............................................... ...........

cheeRS
                  sigpic

Comment

was you watch'n graham, lol..
                    sigpic

Comment

lol

Comment

sorry to hear that andrew, didnt really get a chance to talk to u sat night.

The popster on steroids...sorry i mean stilts didnt have no probs though.
                        MK2 member 091, RSOC member 2675, RS18 No 001, HRE7724 /50

My Car in the VbGarage and in My Album

Comment

your car looked great mate, it was difficult trying to get to know everyone especially as rain tried to stop play and thers's so many of you too, which is a good thing. see you about next year mate

Comment

Shifted mt manifold to system clamp on the thing. Noticed it blowing over the weekend.
                            Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

Working...
                            X