• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what, putting the V8 in it Kev ??

Comment

Originally posted by RabC-RS2-77
      due to the vodka !..
      yes I judged craigs class and modifieid pre 81.
      VODKA HAD NOWT TO DO WITH IT!
      sigpic

Too old of a to be F**ked by kittens

RS MK2 CLUB NO/10

RSOC NO/22171

Comment

Originally posted by ian parker
        Oh well, the garage it is then.
        bollox to them and there anally retentive ways, youve got a cracking car get out and enjoy it Ian

Comment

Originally posted by ian parker
          what, putting the V8 in it Kev ??
          Thought you were keeping that quiet?
          Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

pmsl, i only told you............................................. i think

Comment

Ian,

Just do you're thing...Worthers is a top car and the amount of hard work and dedication you've put in is a real credit. As Dave says you'll always get the knockers when they criticise - ask to see their car! You'll then get a blank look and no further comment.

All the best Garth

Comment

Pity Graceloc didnt ask the judge to show him his car before he started judging EIB
                cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

surely rsoc isnt going to go the way of ............ A.V.O. ???????

Comment

Originally posted by RS2000CUSTOM
                    Pity Graceloc didnt ask the judge to show him his car before he started judging EIB
                    that would've bn great !
                    if we where all stood round the car at the sametime... like...
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by garthbtp
                      Ian, when they criticise - ask to see their car! You'll then get a blank look and no further comment.
                      ****in spot on!
                      That is exactly what & used to do - "have you got your car with you mate ?"
                      sigpic

www.auto-restoration.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Deepest Blue
                        ****in spot on!
                        That is exactly what & used to do - "have you got your car with you mate ?"
                        I have chased a few that way ask 76mex

D
                        sigpicRS1800s on Tour

Comment

some stunning cars but EIB was the best in my humble opinion. if i'd have known there were no entrys in the mk2 mex class i'd have put mine in !!!!
                          well done everybody.

Comment

Originally posted by topaz
                            And well done Charlie C

1st even with no roof aerial !!!!
                            Well spotted Niel, Yes took cover off YFX at 4am and jumped in her snarling at weather and the 160 mile trip ahead , forgot all about ariel, gpt out at services at woodall on m1 for a quick hit and miss and on way back noticed ,,,,,,,, Arhh i dont ****ing belive it was my reply!!! Well there was no going back in for a penny and all that.

Class day enjoyed every minute even cleaning 160 miles worth of crap off car, well made up with result, the end to a perfect season.

Cheers Dave (Mr BDA) and Ders for your comments, much appreciated

Anyway on topic, To enter concours you have to accept the highs and lows, if you cannot you are wasting your time , I have know so many people say "Right thats it am selling it , judges dont know what they are doing and whats the point".... Seen some good friends sell up and go, shame i say . Its about the cars and taking part not the winning thats just a added bonus .

AVO club has major gripes with its voting slip system , at thier National Day ,they are wanting a masterclass system that is judged,Sound familar? RSOC many years ago !, No system is best you will never please everybody.

And final quote is judges come and go but the cars NEVER DO !!! You sell up and then say Bollocks wish i kept it!!
                            Regards Charlie
                            CWC Restorations
                            Boldon Colliery Industrial Estate
                            Sunderland
                            M 07984 888010
                            L 0191 4478201

cwcrestorations@btinternet.com

Comment

Working...
                            X