No announcement yet.

who judged the mk11's at national day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well done to charlie, his face was a picture when his name was read out, he also won the Dick Boxall trophy. Also congrates to Craig, Ricky and all the others.
    Its been something like 15 years since my car was last out and as regestrar its frustrating not having your motor at the shows... maybe Johns restoring one? I was just pleased to be part of the day, and to get a superb trophy was a bonus, what do you think of the other 1800, that must of got nearly top marks for originality.

cheers Dave.

PS the drive to and from the day was brill.
    MK2 member 091, RSOC member 2675, RS18 No 001, HRE7724 /50

My Car in the VbGarage and in My Album

Comment

i did hear alot of people sayin EIB was too shinny

Comment

As i said ealier in this post, i,ll give up now then, what i also said was glossy bits in the wrong place and badly fitting nosecones must be point-gaining items, oh well, back to the drawing board

Comment

by the sounds of it you have to restore each and every part to look like its not been restored as you know items cannot be bought nowadays.

good luck ian, dont give up mate, i want to see this beige car out next year.

you can always track it

Nutty Professor

Comment

thats a great idea !! why dont i just gp4 it, and have done with it, from what i saw and heard at the weekend, the guys on the track seemed to be having a much better time than the guys in the concours area

Comment

a GP4 rally car will look pants in beige, spray it white or yellow first

Nutty Professor

Comment

nar don gp4 it,gp1 u already got afew gp1 bits,urm tour of britain rep

Comment

your right Tim:winka:

Comment

Standard concours - the vehicle should be as good as the best possible one that came out of the factory, but no better.

www.rscarshows.co.uk
                    2006 AUTO GLYM Grand Final, class F (1991-2004) Winner,
                    2006 FORD FAIR STANDARD CAR OF THE SHOW
                    2006 & 07 & 08 RSOC National Day Standard RS Fiesta Winner,
                    2006, 07 & 08 RSOC Expert post class Gold cup winner,
                    2007 & 08 OVERALL GOLD CUP WINNER

Mk2 Custom - 2l Pinto, flat front, 5 speed MT75 box, - NOW SOLD

Comment

Oh well, the garage it is then.

Comment

NO !!!!

but we'd all pay top wack to see worthers, eib and mr r on a track day next year

i'd even pay for daves fuel

Comment

gra alot of people know my intentions and youre not far wrong.

Ian dont be disheartened with the things that have gone on, youll get the knockers (no rude comments please) what ever you do, its nice to win yes but surely its the taking part and getting the buzz at shows, and most of the comments are plus points, everybody seemes to like the red popster but alot and I mean alot knocked the interior...so what its my car and I love it, just do your individual thing Ian from what ive seen you wont have any problems......enjoy.
                          MK2 member 091, RSOC member 2675, RS18 No 001, HRE7724 /50

My Car in the VbGarage and in My Album

Comment

Couldn't have put it better myself. Just do your own thing Ian, If someone doesn't like it then it's THEIR problem not yours. It's going to be a stunner of a car and I like your idea's for it over the next couple of years.
                            Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

cheers Dave, valued comments ,

Comment

Originally posted by ian parker
                                your right Tim:winka:

Comment

Working...
                                X