30 year display

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hallyr1

oh a 500 they will have a nice spot problys in a marquee with heating!!!!!!
    Is that cause its got a turbo ?
    cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

i thought the same about the display area, why would you put one of the most respected rs models of all, in my eyes, second fiddle to probes, mondeos, st's and pumas etc. i thought this to be a mistake.. and a bit of a shame..
      the rs1600i boys complained about this last year and i think made a fuss this year too and then got put in a nice little spot, where people could be bothered to have a look at them.. look after our own first i say..
      rant over

Comment

anddon just gota say your car looked stunning,love white and black mix on mk2s

Comment

anybody notice who's car wasn't ere this weekend
          who would've normally bn ere !!!!!!!!!!!
          giv you a clue, also black & white..
          sigpic

Comment

rsoc mk2 registar lol
            lee mitchel?

Comment

Originally posted by rallyslag
              rsoc mk2 registar lol
              lee mitchel?
              close but no not lee,
              sigpic

Comment

TRICKSTER !
                sigpic

Comment

gazw

Nutty Professor

Comment

Originally posted by RabC-RS2-77
                    TRICKSTER !
                    no it was definatly trickster who i was refer'n to !
                    sigpic

Comment

30 year display RSOC National Day

It was a shame that the cars were parked where they were, almost like second class citizens, in an area where there wasnt much else happening and also the muddiest part of any display area used on the day by the RSOC.

I have no regrets in taking RUD1T despite the above as I knew I was going to be in that area. My car only got dirty in driving once I got into the infield area and not from driving it on the road to and from Donington. I've now got to get the wheel arches cleaned up before it is stored away (for the next 10 years!).

I had a great day. It is a long time since RUD1T has been out and there have been a lot of rumours going around about the car. I met so many of the Old Skool Boyz some from a VERY long way back! And received a lot of very appreciative comments about the car - all very humbling!

Enter National Day Concours next year? You never know!
                      RUD1T

Comment

Some how I didnt see this Mk2 Icon !!!

I have heard there could be Marque displays at national day to replaced regional groups.

Comment

Originally posted by topaz
                          will be interesting to see where the 500's go in the RS500 20 year display next year if its still at that crap venue.

do you think the area used for visiting car clubs would be good the infield area for Redgate.

Comment

Originally posted by Kel

I have heard there could be Marque displays at national day to replaced regional groups.
                            AVO stylee - good idea

I am not an active member of a regional group and I thought the 6 cars in the Non-Regional Group Display area were treated as the black sheep of the family in where they were situated
                            cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

I think that might of been down to the late arrangements for that display, thinks its a great idea to get more rs's shown.

Comment

yea i read on the rsoc bb thats the stand was sorted out in just 6 weeks,the parkin at the avo show looked spot on with all the same marks grouped togther.

Comment

Working...
                                X