Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Glad I aint camping within Donington circuit !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glad I aint camping within Donington circuit !!

http://www.passionford.com/forum/vie...=asc&highlight=
    cheeRS

DAVE

this is my fav bit FPMSL

Comment

http://bbs.rsownersclub.co.uk/showthread.php?t=96049

sigpic

Comment

hmmmmmmmmmmm
        sounds familiar - big steam fair do in Dorset soon and they ( ) come in their droves - council even dig 4ft trenches on all the laybys and roundabouts within two miles of the event to stop illegal parking -
        ends up looking like the battle of the Somme all over again

Comment

BBQ anyone ?

Edibility

Hedgehogs are a food source in many cultures. A common recipe, often attributed to the Roma people, is to bake a hedgehog that has been covered in plaster or clay. When the hedgehog is taken out of the oven, the plaster is smashed, also bringing down the bones and spikes of the hedgehog, leaving only the meat.
          cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

I will see if i can find any roadkill dave when im out and about tomorrow, there seems to be plenty of squirrel's about at the moment ...would they cook well?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GAZ W

would they cook well?
              Pork Rind-Crusted Fried Squirrel with Molasses Red-Eye Gravy (Serves four)
              John Currence, the James Beard Award-winning chef of the City Grocery in Oxford, Mississippi, conceived of this crushed pork-rind coating for fried chicken, but it works even better crusting the more flavorful meat of young gray squirrels. To make “pork rind powder,” drop a bag or two of rinds in the blender and pulverize until you have coarse, sandy-textured bits. Currence recommends Brim’s Hot Pork Rinds and serves this dish with hot cornbread for sopping up the red-eye gravy.
              cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

any chance of egg n chips ?

cheeRS
                sigpic

Comment

Lol @ The Above...
                  sigpic

Comment

glad i aint camping either!! anyone seen the weather forcast??? LOL

Comment

Working...
                    X