My new RS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new RS

I apologise , I sold this car 3 years ago when it was mint , bought what remains of it yesterday

Last edited by RS2000CUSTOM; 10-08-2006, 22:57.
    sigpic

hope it was a lot cheaper !!

what they done?

Nutty Professor

Comment

what is it, bloody work pc blocks pics on certain servers ?

Comment

1600i

Nutty Professor

Comment

good choice paul, i know your a bit partial to em

Comment

was a lovely car that in its day. had one owner from new for a long time. i had a look at it at a local dealer, just before ruddy bought it. was tempted at the time.
            good luck with it paul.
            😯

Comment

The pic on the top post is how the car looks now , taken today . The car was mainly in all original paint , to look at it now you would think someone had driven behind the gritter for 2 years , the dash is severly cracked from uv damage , the seats are wrecked , the sunroof has been replaced with a later one that doesn't match , the gearbox is whining , its overfuelling , the stripes are part torn off on the sides, damp carpets , bent bumper

Plus points , still got all its original panels , no severe rot found (yet) , all its documents from day one and its a local County Garage car.

Will be hunting mk3 parts at National Day

I promise no more mk3 crack ...
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RUDDY
                The pic on the top post is how the car looks now , taken today . The car was mainly in all original paint , to look at it now you would think someone had driven behind the gritter for 2 years , the dash is severly cracked from uv damage , the seats are wrecked , the sunroof has been replaced with a later one that doesn't match , the gearbox is whining , its overfuelling , the stripes are part torn off on the sides, damp carpets , bent bumper

Plus points , still got all its original panels , no severe rot found (yet) , all its documents from day one and its a local County Garage car.

Will be hunting mk3 parts at National Day

I promise no more mk3 crack ...
                its' not all bad ruddy m8 it's still got the county garage sticker on the back window

Comment

i might know where ther's a mint dash, like..
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X