Anyone else got MKII bits in the house

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else got MKII bits in the house

Just wondering if it was just me that has there MKII bit lying around the house ?

Ive got seats, carbs , various ancillaries, and other bits and bobs , missus says it all must be moved to the shed ....you cant put a fishnet out in the cold shed
    sigpic

I've got a loft full of mk11 bits

Comment

lots of bits a bobs around the garage

Comment

I'm not allowed any

RSOC Member - 6960

Comment

my lofts full, some in the garage and some in the garden... oh and theres some round my old mans house too lol

Comment

Used to have loads of bits knocking about the house when I was younger and living with my folks. Mum was forever falling over bits of various cars. Took ages to shift when I moved out.

Best bit though was when she came home and went to empty the dishwasher, only to find I'd decided it was a good way of degreasing the cylinder head :iconbiggrin: Jeeze I got some grief that night !!

Worked on the cylinder head though !

Comment

doors, bonnet, glass and wheels etc loads of stuff :flower: :flower: :flower:

Comment

Not a lot now. Used to have tons of stuff but gradually used it all over the years
                Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

Got my carpet drying out in the spare room at the moment,and both front seats are keeping it company..... oh,and the boot carpet is living under the stairs at the moment...
                  \"more leeks than a welsh farmers field\"

Comment

interia sits in the hall way (been there for the last 2 years)
                    just had some pluming work done so the airing cupboard become empty so guess what went in there!loads of mk2 parts.
                    plus bits in the loft
                    sigpic

Comment

Yep. Due to being shafted by Barratts over planning permission for a garage im having to store all the interior from my RS all over the house while my RS sits in a mates garage miles away. This is whats in the house:

Small office is almost to the brim with seats and various bits of trim... I have a 2' square to sit in!
                      The small airing cupboard is full off carbs, rocker covers, camshafts etc.
                      Second bedroom/missus art studio houses a full set of RS 4spokes, 4 Minilights, 4 speedlines for the Pug, carpet for the RS, couple of spare tyres plus the rack and suspension stuff that arrived today.
                      Under stairs has 4 boxes of stuff the previous owner had collected over the years.. 1 box contains 4 starter motors and 2 alternators, set mudflaps, set seatbelts mirrors etc.....
                      Shed has 4 spd box, 2 rads, 1 petrol tank, 1 4-1 manifold, rs manifold and d/pipe, 2 more wheels for the Pug, cylinder head for the Pug, cylinder head off my old Celica and the usual shed stuff.

I've turned a 3month old house into a salvage yard!! Hopefully shall be out of here soon to a bigger house.. with a garage!
                      Paul

Comment

Twin 40 dellortos
                        4 branch manifold
                        oil catch tank
                        new ariel
                        Rev limiter/shift light (OMEX)
                        and a ford strut brace
                        Just no bloody warm weather to fit it all and a demanding bird.

Comment

well i think my recaro looks well cool in the hall ....mrs didnt think much of me when i had the carbs drying out on the radiator ....mind you it did smell a bit :flower:
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X