sigpicRS1800s on Tour

Comment

Originally posted by RS1800
        WORKS TEAM BOYS :
        HOWS THINGS GOING
        YOU NO ITS OUR 10th YEAR SINCE WE FORMED
        WATCH THIS SPACE

watch out for
        TOP OF THE POPS, to the king & D........
        sigpic

Comment

the 'works team ' rule roll on the next 10 yrs

Comment

D, how do think things have changed in those years, for better or worse. I mean you were doing and showing the stripes so things were good i should imagine. Now the cars seem to have been put to one side, does that change your thoughts or your enthusiasm. I know myself not having a car to drive for ages that you get pi$$ed off alot but manage to plod along to the events.
            MK2 member 091, RSOC member 2675, RS18 No 001, HRE7724 /50

My Car in the VbGarage and in My Album

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1800BDA
              D, how do think things have changed in those years, for better or worse. I mean you were doing and showing the stripes so things were good i should imagine. Now the cars seem to have been put to one side, does that change your thoughts or your enthusiasm. I know myself not having a car to drive for ages that you get pi$$ed off alot but manage to plod along to the events.
              What did it for us we was out with the 650R 1992- 05 when we got banned

Car was not sharp enough so me and the king sharpened the RKYs up and did the business,remember driving to stanford and it was ****ing down and getting pushed on to the verg with a tractor, car was mint never been on the road, the 6 months work we had just done and it was black all under the nearside.then off to penrith it was snowing in may.Drove to every show that year we were buzzing nothing bothered us good crack.97 98 99 2000 did the business at most shows ,what ****ed me off was national day 99 or 2000 the king had just fully repainted and minted the mex up never been on the road straight from the works to silverstone.It was judged by the mk2 Register JH and never got placed reckons it was toooo shiny (you was stood at side of me when the awards was given out) also car of the day was a rough old xpack.I won Tony lynn Jones trophey that year and never received it. From then on I lost a bit of interest Kids coming along moving house ect,
              Lee as kept on with the shows until last year

next year may be back out lets see whats in the new year.
              sigpicRS1800s on Tour

Comment

bring it on we need to see change first thou eh boys no more

so lets make the old skool tour a trip to show em all 'the works team'

Comment

I realise what you mean driving the cars in all the shite weather, it peed me off this year, seemed to rain every show the day before as well when driving up, car covered in crap every nook and cranny. But saying that like you said its agood crack at camp site and i enjoyed the driving of the car.
                  The kings car was a stunner at silvo, Cant remember what x won show tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1800BDA
                    The kings car was a stunner at silvo, Cant remember what x won show tho.
                    i think it was the car with the mig wire hanging underneath the back arch i think it was yellow

Comment

Originally posted by Mex IT
                      i think it was the car with the mig wire hanging underneath the back arch i think it was yellow
                      PMSL @ that Ricky.... it's them little details that stick in your head though...
                      Mark....

Comment

[quote=RS2000CUSTOM;1193]The Works team outing - lol lol lol

Works Team Riders pulling in at AVO day
                        sigpicRS1800s on Tour

Comment

Originally posted by Mexicomark View Post

PMSL @ that Ricky.... it's them little details that stick in your head though...
                          They also stick in your hands as well - them bits of mig wire can be very sharp
                          cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

wats the co-driver's chanting,
                            "who are we, who are we".....
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RabC-RS2-77 View Post
                              wats the co-driver's chanting,
                              "who are we, who are we".....
                              no
                              alrite lark
                              sigpicRS1800s on Tour

Comment

look like loads of little gimps

Comment

Working...
                                X