Dealer Sticker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dealer Sticker

Does anyone know of anyone that can reproduce these, also number plates with the dealer name ?. The supplying dealer of Worthers is still in existance, however not as a Ford dealer.

There is a guy who does dealer stickers, he advertised in the last but one Rallye News. I also spoke to a guy at a recent show who was making number plates, he said if I got him a Jpeg with the artwork I wanted he would incorperate it into a set of plates - I think most of them will do this.

RSOC Member - 6960

Comment

thanks Arron, have you got the number for the guy from Ralleye News

Comment

There is a chap on here goes by the name of smudger who can get the stickers , i had one made by him about 18 months ago
        sigpic

Comment

dealer stickers

had one made about 2 weeks ago. speak to a chap called mike old on the rs ownewers site from dorset, he got mine,it was 10 quid.looks the part.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by richy c
            had one made about 2 weeks ago. speak to a chap called mike old on the rs ownewers site from dorset, he got mine,it was 10 quid.looks the part.
            Is that you Richie ? straying from the AVO site r we ??
            [/quote]ford-rs.co.uk

Mark
            Ex X-pack owner

Comment

yes mark, i think you're right - that is Richy C who spends most of his time on the avo site
              just wait till they see this picture of his car at the somerset regional day yesterday after he had driven around the freshly mowed field three times

they will surely throw him out their club

Comment

Working...
              X