how hard to find???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how hard to find???

How hard to find is the black trim that goes on the gutter of a mk2 ??

as mine has a little piece missing and i want to replce it
    sigpic

I think that Kent Trim people do it ? they are in the back of classic ford Mag

Comment

thanks mate
      sigpic

Comment

i want some ford ones too

Nutty Professor

Comment

Comment

Just cost someone £33.50 for them , you can get em for £25 delivered from kent trim supplies
            sigpic

Comment

more mugs Tee hee

Comment

i have some from east kent £25 inc postage as new never fitted !!!!!

Comment

Mex It, what do you not have???????? You seem to have eveything, but I know you dont have any black wheel nuts for steel wheels or do you???????????????????????????? If you do I'd like to buy them from you or do you know of anyone who does have them?

Comment

I have a set of original black wheel nuts as fitted to the deep dish RS steels on the Mk2 Mex and RS2000 (base).

Not selling though.
                    sigpic

Comment

The East Kent ones are remanufactured and come in two lengths long enough to fit either a MKII or a Capri. You have to cut them down and use a sander or a file to round the ends over (easy job). If you do order them, they arrive coiled up in a box so I suggest you unpack them immediately and let them rest straightened out. I've fitted mine and there is honestly no difference from the originals.

RSOC Member - 6960

Comment

Working...
                      X