Seoc National Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seoc National Day

had a top weekend, despite the poor weather sunday morning. i ended up getting sunburn in the after noon, plenty of booze both nights and my roof never leaked .

nice to see martyn, kev and graham!! good to see you all and make the effort despite the weather. i put my car in for judging, didn't win nowt though, i was so distraught i barely slept last night.......LOL

Car was looking good there Lee, did they give you any pointers in improving it apart from not lugging camping gear around in the boot Good to meet you Lee, Kev thanks for the advise on the flaps sorted today . Car looked ace Martyn

Comment

Lee, your car looks stunning !!, love the colour and the roof looks brilliant, stupid as it sounds, looks like its always been there.

Comment

graham, i did ask to see the score sheet to see where i need to improve, but the SEOC is not to show score cards, political reasons i guess, but peter ridgewell said i could call him in the week and he'll basically give me pointers from my score card. to be honest, i were'nt expecting any silverware as there are a million top cars out there.

ian, i'm well pleased with the roof, but it all could do with re-upholstering including headlining. all in good time............

Comment

any results/reviews/pics from this show?

Nutty Professor

Comment

cheers brian

Nutty Professor

Comment

Originally posted by rs2000_gb
              Kev thanks for the advise on are lasses flaps sorted today
              what advise was that kev, lark.....
              sigpic

Comment

Told him how to pin her flaps back
                Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr