Anyone Had panels from these peeps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Had panels from these peeps?

the way things are priced they could be real parts not patterns ?

Are they genuine ford? as are very expensive if not, i paid £45 for front panel £110 off them ouch
    sigpic[SIGPIC]

Comment

Nick is the guy who I deal with in there. The stuff is expensive but as far as I know its genuine ford. I dont think he sells much repo stuff. I will say that I feel he rips people off because he charges vat on the total in the p&p on the item. I know its not much but he gets a bigger return at the end of the year cause he can claim the vat back. Its all about supply & demand, which is the worst thing about this hobby we all enjoy so much.

Aaron

Comment

Nick is the guy who I deal with in there. The stuff is expensive but as far as I know its genuine ford. I dont think he sells much repo stuff. I will say that I feel he rips people off because he charges vat on the total in the p&p on the item. I know its not much but he gets a bigger return at the end of the year cause he can claim the vat back. Its all about supply & demand, which is the worst thing about this hobby we all enjoy so much.

Aaron

Comment

This sounds like the EBAY seller "Nicknewfordparts" (or something similar).

I was going to buy various items he was selling but when I read his +vat etc I went shopping elsewhere.

Anything sounds cheap but if you gotto add vat to it then the prices are dearer !!!
          cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

cheers for that, why does everyone try and dig the arm in to you people can still make a profit.

Comment

Profit is good and an acceptible part of trading

What I disagree with is showing a low price and then adding "extra's" in later to bump up the price !!
              cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

Working...
              X