No announcement yet.

Check This Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i would agree with you 100% would not miss national day always have a top weekend, well worth the effort going the extra distance from up here,
    this will be the first year i have went without a mk2 but still wouldnt miss it, the more old skool motors show up the more clout you have in the club

Comment

Am under the impression that this price includes entry to the show. Will be on the 30 year stand on my own by the looks of it so far.........
      Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

The reasons I'm not going on the 30 year display is that I'm on the committee of the RSOC Kent Group, I feel I should support them this year. Few other minor issues that have been discussed with John.

Comment

Originally posted by Frosticles
          Am under the impression that this price includes entry to the show. Will be on the 30 year stand on my own by the looks of it so far.........
          Price dose include entry, I'll be there Kev

CheeRS
          Martin

Comment

Originally posted by Kel

The reasons I'm not going on the 30 year display is that I'm on the committee of the RSOC Kent Group, I feel I should support them this year. Few other minor issues that have been discussed with John.
            Kel

Is John's MKII RS gonna be making an appearence on the 30 year display area ?
            cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

Pass !

Comment

Working...
              X