RS national day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RS national day

what a rip off for the track places £180 and £20 for a passenger what a pi$$ take u can do a normal track day at donnington on a saturday for £125 and a £10 for a passenger , i will vote with my feet personally and stay away as what a con plus having to pay for paddock passes etc. plus service barge etc.

i know a few lads who wont be going as most un happy at the inflation

just my opinion

That's nearly doubled in price from what I can remember...... They will still fill the places though.
    Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

yes kev they will hopefully with the tw*ts like last year who couldnt drive a greasy pole up a cow's arse (after all the down time last year cos of accidents) but whey hey i hope nobody gets seriously hurt cos of some kn0b who thinks he is a budding schumaker only to wipe somebody completely out !!!!!!

Comment

I am still looking for a tack day after my last plan unfortunately fell to bits.

It won't be this one though.
        sigpic

Comment

dermot what about ours at kames on the 11 th june

Comment

I agree, luckerly I didn't do last years ND track day, and I am so glad as the amount of Down time like Mex It says was horrendous. Now they have put the price up I definately won't be taking the X on there.

I will be doing combe still but prob not in the X-pack.

Mark
            [/quote]ford-rs.co.uk

Mark
            Ex X-pack owner

Comment

http://bbs.rsownersclub.co.uk/showthread.php?t=87902

Comment

Working...
              X