mite have to sell my mex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mite have to sell my mex

i know some of you have gone tru bad spells & needed some cash & the support the lads have given is great to say keep the car, big regrets.....well at the moment i need to get out of a debt & the only thing that is worth big money to me is my mex, i know it would be the saddest day to see her drive away, but it might have to be done. i own the car outright with no loan to be paid off on it. my missus is telling me to keep it as she knows it will break my heart but she also knows we need the money.....so should i sell it just to get out of a whole & try & buy one later on or should i just keep it & suffer for a while longer???? i feel when i think about it......whats the opinion on here????

If you reckon you could buy as good a car again then sell it. If not don't.

Look at rescheduling debts. Do you have an SSIA maturing?

A tough decision mate.
    sigpic

Comment

im in the same boat m8 only that i never use my bugger, its either leave it in the garage till i get more time ie; when the kids are older or sell it.
      i dont need to sell it for financial reasons but it should be gettin a least a little bit of use !

Comment

I say suffer. The majority of us are in debt. Take some financial advice if need be, there is always another way.

The Mexico is cash in the bank, only sell when you really really need to, it wont take long for the car to be turned into cash, especially where you are.

A wise man once told me, these cars are easy to sell, but very hard to buy.
        Last edited by topaz; 23-05-2006, 11:53.

Nutty Professor

Comment

if I was (have been in the past) in that position, the RS would have to go !

My very nice S1 RST had to be sold so I could live. Had to buy a V***hall to get around in till better times.
          Last edited by Guest; 23-05-2006, 12:12.

Comment

i hang onto it as long as you can arron, i have been in the same situation as you and believe me when you go to buy another one they will

1.wont be half as good as your last car
            2.be a lot more money than the car you sold
            3.you have to travel miles to view shite

hope this helps m8

Comment

Try youre best to keep it when its gone its gone if you can keep the debt at bay better to owe money than lose a nice car
              sigpic

Comment

ALL very good advice but at the end of the day its you who have to make the decission.
                We have all been there and it is hard.
                I'm sure whatever you decide it will be the right thing to do at that time!
                Good luck mate.
                Steve

Comment

I know for me my family would come first.
                  At the end of the day its only a car,may be hard to replace
                  but it can be replaced.

btw im looking to buy

cheeRS Gary.
                  sigpic

My Car in The vBGarage

Comment

Debt can wear you down but I would say most of us have some, its a reason to get up and go to work in the morning.
                    However getting rid of debt is a great relief , there will always be another RS around the corner .

cheers, Paul
                    sigpic

Comment

Can you get a mate to buy it and keep a buy back option for a year?
                      We're not Brazil, we're Northern Ireland

Comment

ive been there a few times and its very hard,but at the end of the day my family came first and a huge relief to clear the debts,but ive always bounced back with another rs.hope this helps aaron

Comment

Aaron, its very difficult to give a constructive opinion without knowing the actual facts,(and i dont want to know)only you know the score, different people have different levels of stress and worry etc etc, that may be brought on by debt, if its say a missed payment on a card, just restructure the debt, i,m told there much happier talking to you then not, if its something worse, missed mortgage or something like that then thats a different matter, whatever, selling the car must be the final option, if you feel that much for it, whatever you choose to do, i wish you the best of luck, just consider every option before the ultimate one. good luck,

Comment

As most say, family comes first. If selling gets you out of a hole then do it. But as Vinny says..when you want another, expect to pay more money for less car.

cheeRS Ders.

Comment

just sell it & get the money, then think about it !
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X