Thanks lakes tour 2006

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks lakes tour 2006

Well looks like the lakes tour went down a treat with all of you, can I just say a big thanks for the support all of you have given me and bob before and on the day, I have had no bad feedback from anybody that entered. Some of you commented on the some of the roads being a bit steep and twisty? but it was all done in the best possible taste, see what can be done about that for next year?
    Just like to say and I hope you all agree with me, Andy g won the spirit of the tour trophy as he must have been gutted with the RS 2000 when it had a small fire in the air filter, and he had to return home for the Mexico, re pack and set off all over again, but he made it to holker and met up with us in the afternoon so big hand to andy g.
    Can I also thank martin c , dave the custom , for there help on the web sites without the web sites I don’t think the weekend would have happened at all so thanks again
    lads and lasses for a brilliant old skool weekender. Cheers Steven

same again but with a few forest stages and a watersplash

Nutty Professor

Comment

Originally posted by topaz
      same again but with a few forest stages and a watersplash
      Pi-eyed scotsman do water splashes

Yep throughly enjoyed in all cheers Steve next time need to have the/A RS there

Comment

CheeRS Steve, it was a great weekend enjoyed by all, all the Scots guys who came down, 22 on the tour + 2 in concours all had an excellent time.

Well done M8

Roll on next year

Comment

well done as said previous thou more back lanes next time nice and tight and twisty and a couple of hairpins to try out the stick

superb weekend the ****neys missed a real good en

never mind retroford u dont need to bother contacting for next year

Comment

me and bash loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or should i say my son!
            Too old of a cat 🐱 to be f--ked by a kitten

Comment

I must say the only downside of the tour was not seeing all the cars pass by. From the looks on some peoples faces it must have been some sight . Top day out.

Just like being a 19year old hoon again

Comment

Fantastic weekend with no complaints from me Same again next year please Steve.
                Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

great weekend, cant wait for the next one

Comment

whole weekend rekindled the mk2 fire thay burns within me...... was almost extinguished at one point last month but now burns even brighter, so much so ive just this minute ordered a set of new twin 45s from souther carbs......

my misses had a good time as well, even if a bit overwhealmed by everybody....frosty..... saying we will follow wardy his misses knows where shes going.....

same again next year please

cheeRS
                    RSOC No: 14406
                    RSMK2 No: ***

Comment

Great Weekend Thanks To All Who Organised It..............

Roll On Next Years Show......................

Vics-rs
                      SIDEWAYS THE ONLY WAY

Vicky.G

Comment

There will be an lakes tour report in retroford in the coming weeks with pics hopefully2/3 pages , and in rallye news for next xmas lark we will be useing the pics that were taken on route i will let you all know when the mag is to come out with the report in

Comment

get me down for next year oggie ,ill try to get my car over the border this time

Comment

Working...
                          X