Is this any good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this any good?

As you may be aware I am selling the X Pack, but I have possibly seen another car that I would like, (as well as someone on heres car!)........
    Anyway it is a Mk2 mex with the following
    It is silver (resprayed?)
    Seam welded shell?
    2.2 engine
    BVH
    2x48 carbs
    5 speed box
    English LSD
    Anti tramp bars
    4 pot calipers
    SD Roll Cage
    Leda adjustables
    it is a 1978
    what do you all reckon this would be worth?

Lee

why you seeling the x pack?
    sigpic

Comment

Selling as it could do with a little bit of tidying (nowt much)and I am not finding the time what with work at the moment and to be honest I could do with some cash (Bloody Christmas Bah humbug!!) . Also I quite fancy a stripped out big spec car, or a very good 'normal' RS.
      Lee

Comment

any ideas anyone?
        Lee

Comment

Whats it worth?

Does it have a GCAT vin number and mexico v5 ?

Is it an RS shell, and can you determine the original colour from anywhere on the inside of the car - when you sell it others will ask the same questions that you have.

Impossible to value without seeing the car but judging from your message (that you expect to have cash in hand) the car could be a lot of fun for a modest outlay.

What other mods - bias braking, lsd, anti dive, rtm's ? RS spoilers to front & rear, make & type of wheels, seats ?

Ask yourself one question; if you put it sideways into a ditch would you be able to recover it's cost in the sale of the parts ?

Post some further details, if you don't buy it I know someone who might............

Comment

It has an LSD, PAnhard rod etc....
            I have seen pics of it and it seems in good nick, the only downside is the colour...I do not believe they made MK2 Mexicos in silver.
            Lee

Comment

also has mex front spoiler, anti dive etc....
              Lee

Comment

Lee, if you don't buy it send me a pm with the asking price and the sellers phone number.
                Regards

Comment

Working...
                X