New panels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New panels

Need lots of new panels for my project I bought a few years ago that has been off the road for 23 years.
    It came with some repair panels of yesteryear, they are very poor,especially
    the lower rear outer corner repair pieces with Cleveland panels stickers on,they are more wrinkly than a 30 year old pensioner.
    My question is, are the Magnum panels of good quality and fit, I presume the full floors that different places sell are all made by the same factory?
    and what are the door skins like?or will it be worth repairing the bottoms of my own.
    any and all comments appreciated
    Thanks

Colin Sounds a good project you have there
    Mind and keep the pictures coming with progress.

Expressed panels or magnum panels .
    www.tpsweldtech.com

Comment

any pictures yet ?
      www.tpsweldtech.com

Comment

Originally posted by colhonk2 View Post
        Need lots of new panels for my project I bought a few years ago that has been off the road for 23 years.
        It came with some repair panels of yesteryear, they are very poor,especially
        the lower rear outer corner repair pieces with Cleveland panels stickers on,they are more wrinkly than a 30 year old pensioner.
        My question is, are the Magnum panels of good quality and fit, I presume the full floors that different places sell are all made by the same factory?
        and what are the door skins like?or will it be worth repairing the bottoms of my own.
        any and all comments appreciated
        Thanks
        Give Tim a call on 07551957676 hes very good and has all the panels you will need Tell him Andy c sent you
        Difficult roads often lead to beautiful places

Comment

Working...
        X