X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't open that link

Comment

• copy paste it?

It's a link to an add I put up for NOS drivers side doormirrors.
      (25 04 2015)

Comment

• The good thing about bolting the buble/vent panel on is it can easily be removed when you find a monster of a water leak

Comment

• Also had to order two new front hubs. The old ones had cracked around the studs on all 8 front studs

Comment

• There's a different spacer you need, wider at the bottom, just had same issue

Comment

• Some positive feedback: your car looks awesome, and is a credit to the amount of work that you've put into it.

Comment

• New front hubs fitted and oh yeah i broke the windscreen

Comment

• As I'm a newbie to the forum I hadn't read the threads in real time but once I started at the beginning I couldn't stop until I had read them all; an absolutely gripping journey from start to finish. The professionalism, patience, determination, and attention to detail you have shown throughout is awesome and you should be justifiably proud of what you have achieved.
                  Enjoy the fruits of your labour but try not to break it!!

Steve

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikethepanel View Post
                    I got the car outside on sunday too

I photoshopped it as I didn't want anyone figuring out where the garage is
                    Make sure when you take pictures with your mobile to switch the location off as this info will be included in the pictures you take.
                    Once you post/share these pictures on internet or social media, the wrong people can get the location info from you picture as it is still included.

Such a shame one has to be so careful these days.

John

Comment

• This thread is pretty much over now, i would like to say it was fun to build, but it wasn't I considered giving up or selling up a few times. All your kind and friendly comments were much appreciated and to catch up with some of you at the heaves this weekend was nice, also putting face to usernames.
                      We made it round the tour with only a power steering failure (which is now sorted) not a drop of oil or water used and nothing fell off .

So once again thank you for all your words of encouragement on here and at the lakes. But if you ever see me start another full resto please kill me

Comment

• Mike the thing with these Resto's is we say we don't enjoy them but we obviously do! Excellent work yet again and I'm sure in time u will be itching for another build/Resto. Just hope it's doesn't happen for the same reason as last time

Comment

• Originally posted by 13sport View Post
                          Mike the thing with these Resto's is we say we don't enjoy them but we obviously do! Excellent work yet again and I'm sure in time u will be itching for another build/Resto. Just hope it's doesn't happen for the same reason as last time
                          The best things in life do not always come easily, but when they do then it's all been worth it!

Comment

• We are now officially a rally car

Comment

• Nice one Mike 👍
                              Too old of a cat 🐱 to be f--ked by a kitten

Comment

• Saw this in the flesh Sunday awesome car , credit to you Mike :

Comment

Working...
                                X