No announcement yet.

Restoration of HWR 652T

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaz, its certainly a step in the right direction, your right, gives you a good idea of what she,ll look like, come on, crack on, no going back now !!!! pma my boy !!

Comment

• lookin good gaz, dont give up fella, it could be worse and be full of fu*ckin rust like mine

Comment

• Got a bit of cash waiting here gaz if you c'ant be bothered to finish it lol

You know it would be going to a good home

Comment

• Originally posted by ace
          Got a bit of cash waiting here gaz if you c'ant be bothered to finish it lol

You know it would be going to a good home
          It will deffo be finished paul , probably not for a couple of years yet but it will be done
          sigpic

Comment

• Gaz, i thought when we spoke a few weeks ago, it was iminent for the bodyshop ?? . Keep going mate, if your down this part of the world, give me a call, a beer and a butchers at Worthers, the look may not help, but the beer will,

Comment

• Still waiting on the bodyshop, car that was before mine is now out of there so its gotta be getting close
              sigpic

Comment

• I thought i had patience, you must have the patience of a saint, or are they doing the work for diderly squat

Comment

• Well the day has finally come

the car has gone away to the bodyshop at long last

the fun begins

hopefully will be able to take loads of photos of the next few stages
                  sigpic

Comment

• always nice when the scrappies arrive

Comment

• nice one m8...i bet your well happy now its on its way back....
                      sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

• Originally posted by RS2000&MEXICO
                        nice one m8...i bet your well happy now its on its way back....
                        Never thought of it like that, but i suppose it has turned the corner and its all progress to being rebuilt now
                        sigpic

Comment

• thats right m8...next time you see it will be looking better...
                          sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

• Originally posted by RS2000&MEXICO
                            thats right m8...next time you see it will be looking better...
                            It wont ..its going to look worse yet before it looks better , the car is only about 7 miles from where i live so i will be able to see it progressing
                            sigpic

Comment

• Good Luck Gaz, i had a round trip of 360 miles to get to Worthers It,ll all start taking shape soon, exciting times ahead

Comment

• Originally posted by ian parker
                                Good Luck Gaz, i had a round trip of 360 miles to get to Worthers
                                Surley its not much over 100 miles from your place to moorlands???
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X