Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• inlet and Carbs now on

most of the interior is now in

and its the first time today that the car has been on its wheels and moved out of the garage for the first time in nearly 2 years

some pics.... most of them are a bit shite though cant really see much and im sure the seats were cleaner than that when i put them in

sigpic

Comment

• looking great Gaz, nearly there too

are those brackets on the back for the new fast and furious spoiler

Comment

• nice one gaz,will it ready for the tour?
        sigpic

Too old of a to be F**ked by kittens

RS MK2 CLUB NO/10

RSOC NO/22171

Comment

• Loving it Gaz, Superb work. Will be more than ready for the tour by the looks of it.
          Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

• Gaz, car looks fantastic, real credit to you, looks so much more finished with the nosecone on, cant wait to get Worthers done this week, feel like i,m playing catch up,, well done Gaz.

Comment

• Originally posted by GAZ W View Post
              Hey its not finished yet, got to admit im not happy with some parts , roof lining is shite cant get it to stretch far enough to go under the rear window rubber, wished i had stripped down all the front end suspension, crosmember etc again and had it all re powdercoated, and wheels are crap but i just want it back on the road and i cant throw anymore money at it just now so the litle things like the wheels will have to wait for another time .

But it will be back on the road this year regardless

Gaz I know exactly what you mean, there's a few bits on mine that i'm not entirely happy with, and wish i'd had the time and patience to do slightly better, but i'm just itching to get it back on the road (it's been off for nearly 3 years now)!! At the end of the day very few people can ever say that their cars are 100% finished, so just get it done and enjoy it!

looks stunning by the way, I think you'll be done before me.... just!

Comment

• Originally posted by paul spence View Post
                nice one gaz,will it ready for the tour?

Dont think it will be ready for the tour , i know it doesnt look like there is a lot to do now but when you sit down and start adding together what there is to do and how much more money is needed it seems a long way off finished .

Just getting it started and set up will prob be a couple of hundred quid, still needs hoses ..£100 , stripes ...£30-40 , MOT at least £50 , tax £100 other bits and bobs to to cover things i forgot £150 thats neary £700 just with those few bits ...so i will hazard a guess and say no it wont be ready for the tour
                sigpic

Comment

• dogs dangleys there GAZ, nice as pie

Comment

• very nice gaz....did you sort that wire..?
                    sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

• Bit of an update

After seeing allt he mk2's at cumbria last week i thought it was about time i did abit to the car , done loads this weekend ( mostly bits you cant see in pics)

Took the ballast resist wire out which was a ****in pig with loom firmly in the car and freshly taped up

got ALL the electrics workin properly

put mudflaps on

bonnet and boot now on

coil in

battery on

all the interior now in inc sonsole and radio

nosecone properly bolted on

interior light switches in

plus loads more i cant think of

some of the pics are pretty much the same as some ive allready posted but with new bits done

sigpic

Comment

• I have kept you an entry and Stand Pass for Classic Ford Santa Pod

Keep at it Gaz

Looking better with every pic
                        cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

• looks gert lush geezer, good effort, do mine after will ya?

Comment

• Originally posted by RS2000CUSTOM View Post
                            I have kept you an entry and Stand Pass for Classic Ford Santa Pod

Keep at it Gaz

Looking better with every pic

Dave Im afraid the car wont be ready for the classic ford show mate

And the show co-ordinator of the derby group has allready got me a entry ticket for the show

will deffo be doing the camping the night before the show though

Same with the AVO show ...car wont be ready but still camping

cheers anyway dave
                            sigpic

Comment

• looks stunning great work

Comment

• looking well nice that Gaz, the last furlong to go

Comment

Working...
                                X