Comment

• mint, another lovely motor on its way

Comment

• Originally posted by paul spence View Post
          them x-pack arches dont fit too well Gaz
          looking well mate
          you should see the rears mate

Originally posted by Frosticles View Post
          When's the first Concours trophy coming in?
          Its never going to happen .....I dont think

Originally posted by wiggyrs View Post
          Got the glass in ok then Gaz it's looking stunning mate
          well a mate of a mate who fits glass got it in in ok martin, there was no chance i was riking breaking it putting it back in .
          Even he was cursing like **** about the ill fitting rear seal
          sigpic

Comment

• stunning gaz...just stunning...
            sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

• Looks fantastic gaz , nuff respect .
              cheeRS
              Ian
              sigpic

"Live everyday as if it was your last, because one of these days, it will be."
              Jeremy Schwartz.

"Better to burn out than fade away"

Comment

• car looks stunning Gaz, well done, when you going to start it ??

Comment

• Originally posted by ian parker View Post
                  car looks stunning Gaz, well done, when you going to start it ??

Do you mean start the resto or start the engine...lol
                  sigpic

Comment

• gaz i must say when you first started this car i was thinking it will never get done but i must also say you have done a outstanding job m8...

i tip my hat to you....
                    sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

• I concur, top work Gaz

Comment

• Originally posted by RS2000&MEXICO View Post
                        gaz i must say when you first started this car i was thinking it will never get done but i must also say you have done a outstanding job m8...

i tip my hat to you....

Hey its not finished yet, got to admit im not happy with some parts , roof lining is shite cant get it to stretch far enough to go under the rear window rubber, wished i had stripped down all the front end suspension, crosmember etc again and had it all re powdercoated, and wheels are crap but i just want it back on the road and i cant throw anymore money at it just now so the litle things like the wheels will have to wait for another time .

But it will be back on the road this year regardless
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by GAZ W View Post
                          Hey its not finished yet, got to admit im not happy with some parts , roof lining is shite cant get it to stretch far enough to go under the rear window rubber, wished i had stripped down all the front end suspension, crosmember etc again and had it all re powdercoated, and wheels are crap but i just want it back on the road and i cant throw anymore money at it just now so the litle things like the wheels will have to wait for another time .

well m8 you can do it this winter as a small project...
                          sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

• That is my plan paul, get it back on the road for now with the minor things im not happy with and do them over next winter .
                            sigpic

Comment

That is my plan paul, get it back on the road for now with the minor things im not happy with and do them over next winter .

sounds good m8...
                              sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

Gaz, dont fall into that trap that i did, keep looking for more and more detail, car looks fantastic, a car thats 100% solid, that looks the part and your not scared to drive, a car to be proud of in all ways, well done mate, satin black bits ?????

Comment

Working...
                                X