be able to give RAB a run for is money
    sigpicRS1800s on Tour

Comment

• Looks superb Gaz

cheeRS Ders.

Comment

• Mark @ Norris Motorsport has done the work

Comment

• well it does look very nice shame u took out the sunroof summer is coming

i cant wait to see it wee man

Comment

• nice, 4 link it next

Nutty Professor

Comment

• Nice One Gazza
              sigpic

Too old of a to be F**ked by kittens

RS MK2 CLUB NO/10

RSOC NO/22171

Comment

• Originally posted by dingy
                Mark @ Norris Motorsport has done the work
                As dingy says , and superb job he has done too

Just got to do the blacking and the cone now and its should be coming home
                sigpic

Comment

• lookin spot on that gaz defo for next years lakes tour and a few other weekend gatherings

Comment

• any more news there gaz...?....it was almost done m8. when is it coming home...??????????????
                    sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

• Originally posted by RS2000&MEXICO
                      any more news there gaz...?....it was almost done m8. when is it coming home...??????????????
                      No more update as yet paul

Hopefully be home soon though
                      sigpic

Comment

• I've read this post from the start, what a great post and great work on your car. Looks stunning whats been done so far, a credit to you
                        Stu

Comment

• Well here she is back , got her back last week but no time to get any pics up till now

First off i would like to thank Mark at NMS (norris motorsport) For an incredible job he has done on the car The guy is an absolute perfectionist when it comes to painting and his attention to detail is amazing .
                          If anyone has any paint work needs doing or a restoration do not hesitate to get in touch with him....Cheers mark

So here are a load of pics of the car up to now before i start building it back up, some of the black bits which are the only bits left to show and some of the rest of the car just because i want to show em

first pic is of the floor where there has been a repair from when the jack went through the floor

sigpic

Comment

• looks a cracking job done Gaz, you must be chuffed to bits with that, now for the best part of the resto
                            MK2 member 091, RSOC member 2675, RS18 No 001, HRE7724 /50

My Car in the VbGarage and in My Album

Comment

• way to shineeeeyyy Gaz, cracker

Comment

• Hopefully i will get better pics of the rebuild as the camera i am using is shite
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X