X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOOKING SWEET SO FAR GAZ !
    sigpic

Comment

• Looking good Gaz. Keep up the good work.

RSkars

Comment

• looks mint Gaz, bet your`e well happy with that.

Comment

• Looking great Gaz

small question ? why did they leave the Alloy Gearbox blocks on then paint ? as when you take them off at anytime the paint will flake at the broken edge ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Banishit

Looking great Gaz

small question ? why did they leave the Alloy Gearbox blocks on then paint ? as when you take them off at anytime the paint will flake at the broken edge ?
            Beat me too it - lol

I was gonna say

"at least gearbox blocks arnt tooo shinnneeeeyy"
            cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

• Looks well Gaz you just cant beat a bare white shell
              sigpic

Comment

• looks good Gaz, it the underneath being left all white ??, get them to take the blocks off, then blow over again,

Comment

• gaz here is a pic of mine. as you can see mine is the same

your pic

my pic

sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

• Been upt to the bodyshop today to see if owt had been done to the old nail

All the front end is now on and firmly in place

The sunroof has now been filled , mark decided not to go with the full roof swap as the roof i brought (got ripped off with ) wasnt the best of roofs to do a roof swap, and ive got to say he has made an absolute awesome job of doing it Marks work really is top notch

some more piccies to keep you upto date

sigpic

Comment

• Gaz - Dont want to be picky but wheres the bonnet hinges ?

When my front end was fitted we started with the bonnet being on and level with scuttle panel

Then each panel was fitted with self tappers until all panels were in correct position including putting nosecone in place as well

Then panels were spot welded to finish
                      cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

• Originally posted by RS2000CUSTOM
                        Gaz - Dont want to be picky but wheres the bonnet hinges ?

When my front end was fitted we started with the bonnet being on and level with scuttle panel

Then each panel was fitted with self tappers until all panels were in correct position including putting nosecone in place as well

Then panels were spot welded to finish
                        Last time i was up there the panels were all in place using self tappers so i imagine that it was done the same way , bonnet hinges was on the car when it went up there so its prob all been done and hes taken em back of
                        Looking at the quality of marks work so far im sure hes done what needed doing correctly
                        sigpic

Comment

• looking very nice Gaz keep them piccies coming mate

Comment

• Looks good Gaz, those conversations seem a long long time ago now Looks like he,s making steady progress, any idea of completion yet

Comment

• Originally posted by ian parker
                              Looks good Gaz, those conversations seem a long long time ago now Looks like he,s making steady progress, any idea of completion yet
                              Not really been given a date for when i get it back

Not too bothered as i would rather mark take his time and do it all spot on than rush to get it finished
                              sigpic

Comment

• That's coming on well mate,not long till you get it back

CheeRS
                                Martin

Comment

Working...
                                X