• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Superb, keep them coming
    Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

what did the roof turn out like ? very interested to see if you can tell you have had the sunroof filled in ?

i was thinking of having mine filled in , and if you could tell i was just going to put a vinyl back on there

any chance of posting any pics of your roof??

cheers
      sigpic

Comment

Enquired about a Webasto for you today Gaz at Nottingham Sunroof Centre. He says you're looking at the best part of £7-750 for one. That's with an old one that needs re-covering and fitting etc

Comment

Originally posted by GAZ W
          what did the roof turn out like ? very interested to see if you can tell you have had the sunroof filled in ?

i was thinking of having mine filled in , and if you could tell i was just going to put a vinyl back on there

any chance of posting any pics of your roof??

cheers
          I will send you some pics of the roof. It is not noticeable. We used a donor roof, cut out a slightly oversized (say 1") panel and placed on top and then blending in with main roof. We thought it better this way rather than placing the panel on underside and filling the whole of the sun roof aperture.
          I have just found a top man for doing the vinyl roof for me and am planning to go and visit him in next fortnight or so to arrange for the new bvr to be fitted.

Comment

Sure Gerard has his roof done and you cannot tell its been done Gaz, all depends who does it ?

Comment

superb, hope to see it next summer,

Comment

Vinyl Roof All Done!

Just got the car back from the trimmers after fitting new black vinyl roof. Really pleased with the end product.

Thought I'd post a before..................

...............and some after photos

Comment

superb job too that finished next week then ?

cheers
                  Brian

Comment

Looks great Ade

cheeRS Ders.

Comment

looking good

Comment

is that SOUTHSEA MOTOR CLUB on your trailor?? im only in fareham!!! no way is there enough old fords around here!!

Comment

like that, nice job,how do you get the missus to sit and watch, mine chucks a cuppa through the door and legs it!!

Comment

Looks a top job there. Always like a vinyl roof on a mk2

Comment

When I started this thread I said it was eight years ago that my Mex was last on the road.....well I found the last tax disc recently and it was a few years more than I thought...

Few more pics....hoping to be up and running in a month or so!!

Comment

looking very nice !
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X