• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by taffr View Post
    now that is a fit looking bike, not really into kawasaki's but i want it

Fame at last!

Comment

• just read through the bike resto and it looks superb but i am not a bike man so bear with me is that the finish on the exhausts or have they still to be finished

Comment

• A truely lovely looking Mex this one!.....maybe my favourite.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjohnie View Post
          just read through the bike resto and it looks superb but i am not a bike man so bear with me is that the finish on the exhausts or have they still to be finished
          Yes thats the finished article.The pipes have a high temperature clear coating to protect the raw steel.At one time they would be chromed or painted black but its kind of the thing to do these days with expansion chambers.

Comment

• Originally posted by kas750 View Post
            Yes thats the finished article.The pipes have a high temperature clear coating to protect the raw steel.At one time they would be chromed or painted black but its kind of the thing to do these days with expansion chambers.
            oh fcuk i have been watching too much american chopper

Comment

• Just read the bike feature well done mint project tell me adrian what camera do you use for your pickkys as you know i do need some photo advice!Thanks mate and again great feature

BLOODCLAAARTTTT!!!! Black

Comment

• Thanks for that...All the pics were taken with my Nokia N8 phone.It has a 12 mp camera.

Comment

• Well today Joe and myself decided to have the last ride out in the mexico for this year.Its been a lovely crisp couple of days so decided to take the cover off the mex.
                  I have been so engrossed in the rally car that i had not really had a look at it for a while,never mind try to start it!
                  Didn't need to worry really as the battery was still charged and after the engine spinning over for 3 or 4 seconds it sprang into life.
                  We went to tesco and put a tenners worth of super unleaded in and then had a 30 mile run around the rivington area which is the start of the pennines from our side.
                  Having only driven the rally car recently i had forgotten how refined and quiet the mexico is,just that lovely discreet exhaust rasp around 2500rpm.
                  It does feel a little wobbly in comparison but drives lovely and tight plus a nice warm heater!..I just love this car
                  I did stop for a couple of pics near home...
                  As i am typing this the gritting lorry has just driven past my house so i really do think thats it for this year.

Comment

• Lovely looking car. Gritters were out with us a couple of weeks ago
                    Never mind, soon be spring

As you slide down the bannister of life, may the splinters be pointing t'other way !

Comment

• Yup lovely mex. Mines away at the paint shop so i can't nip out to the garage just to look at it

How sad am i
                      sigpic

Comment

• lovely car!

Comment

• Lovely car you have.

Comment

• Very tidy car, love that colour on a mk2. Took mine out today,the wife and I nearly froze to death the wind has that certain winter feel to it.
                            Jay
                            sigpic

Comment

• That is one lovely mexico you have a credit to you. I had my signal green mexico out for a run today which might be the last one before I lock it up for the winter .

Comment

• That mex is perfection are the gritting lorries the ones that put the salt on your roads?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X