• Show
Clear All

• this wee car gets better by the day a credit to you
    www.tpsweldtech.com

Comment

• looks stunning!

Comment

• Thanks Guys

This evening i have fitted the rear foglamp and nos rear bumper.Stop me if its getting boring with just small updates but its the small jobs which seem to be taking the time at the moment.
        I afforded myself a little smile when i took this pic as its starting to look like a proper car now!!!.The pics still don't reflect the true colour no matter what settings i use.It looks yellow in the pics.

Comment

• looking good, no time to get the plate on there to finish the rear????

Comment

• Car looks great, you are doing in a few months what it takes most of us 10 years to do
            Bet you are dieing to take it for a run.

Comment

• Originally posted by taffr View Post
              looking good, no time to get the plate on there to finish the rear????
              If i had it!...

Comment

• Originally posted by wayne View Post
                Car looks great, you are doing in a few months what it takes most of us 10 years to do
                Bet you are dieing to take it for a run.
                I did have a little drive of it before i stripped it down Wayne,so i know to expect disappointment.

Comment

• Cars looking sweet, I like old stickers left in the window. Are you thinking about getting the Perrys sticker reproduced? I,d be interested in one for mine.
                  sigpic GC Automotive
                  Repairs & Restoration tel-07805611316

Comment

• You read my mind about the stickers!!!...I don't know whether to leave the perrys sticker on or try and remove it and get somebody to copy it.
                    So what do you all think??

Comment

• I Don,t think it,d come off in one piece after all those years, a customer of mine had a mint
                      Mk2 transit with a perfect Perrys sticker, should've took some pics & sizes.
                      I,d leave it, it,s a nice part of the cars originality
                      sigpic GC Automotive
                      Repairs & Restoration tel-07805611316

Comment

• Originally posted by kas750 View Post
                        I did have a little drive of it before i stripped it down Wayne,so i know to expect disappointment.
                        should have put a nice 2.1 in it with 45s and that would have give you something to look forward to

Comment

• Keep the updates coming, I love them

“The great thing about the sierra is, it has all the mechanical simplicity of a knife and fork” Quentin Willson

Comment

• Wow, I have just been through the whole build from the start and all I can say is STUNNING!!

Top work and superb attention to detail.

Comment

You read my mind about the stickers!!!...I don't know whether to leave the perrys sticker on or try and remove it and get somebody to copy it.
                              So what do you all think??
                              Speak to Chris Latham he has re produced the Perry Stickers

Mob. 07770 743152
                              email : chris@passionrestorationproducts.com
                              Cheers

Comment

If i had it!...
                                en route

Nutty Professor

Comment

Working...
                                X