X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no problem mate -

if its that cunning, i may do it to my tank

Comment

• its not really, that saying always makes me laugh, thinking about old Blackie, that tanks giving me such a headache i need to laugh otherwise i,ll set fire to it

Comment

• ok, big problem mate -

if its that cunning, i may do it to my tank

Comment

• what the fu......,

Hi Ian,what happening,you havent posted for a wee while,just thought i would put worthers back to the top board cheeRS !

Comment

• Hi Jim, thanks for asking, Worthers spookily enough is out and about this Monday 11th going back up to Moorlands to have the brake pipes fitted and the brakes set up, fuel tank finished how i want it to be and fitted and a couple of other bits and pieces, so some pics will be on here next week. Thanks to a couple of people, i have agreed to buy five CN36,s, one with the Pirelli sticker still attached that,ll be the spare, very happy with that, so my 6" wheels can now be polished and dove grey,d. Basically the car will back in one week, complete and ready to go to Northampton Motorsport to be run up and set up, then the rest of the interior, decals, stickers, etc etc, ready for March 07 cant wait, all i need now is my SHUTTLE buts that another story

Comment

• sounding good, will be nice to see it on 6's

i cannot wait to see this car

Last edited by topaz; 07-12-2006, 12:18.

Nutty Professor

Comment

• Originally posted by topaz View Post
                sounding good, will be nice to see it on 6's

i cannot wait to see this car

me too, i think when the wheels and nosecone go on, it,ll transform the car,

Comment

• Originally posted by ian parker View Post
                  me too, i think when the wheels and nosecone go on, it,ll transform the car,

thought it was gonna be a flat front ?

cheeRS
                  sigpic

Comment

• are you doing the tour or just pushing it in and out of the shuttle?

Nutty Professor

Comment

• Originally posted by graham John View Post

thought it was gonna be a flat front ?

cheeRS
                      ssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Graham, that was supposed to be a secret

Comment

• Originally posted by topaz View Post
                        are you doing the tour or just pushing it in and out of the shuttle?
                        Neil, as ive said all along, i,d like to show the car for the first year, then make a decision, i really want to drive the car, but i,m concerned the mess it,ll make, its going to look to clean to drive initially,IMO

Comment

• fair dinkum, i dont think anyone would really expect you to do 100 odd miles soon as its come out of the box.

there are quite a few concourse cars doing the tour tho.

Nutty Professor

Comment

• I hope to scrounge a lift with someone, sounded great fun last year, would like to be there next year I think in fairness, it all depends on how the cars received, what i,d really like to do is buy a really good working car, we,ll see

Comment

• Originally posted by ian parker View Post
                              it all depends on how the cars receive
                              to everyone else

as long as your happy

Nutty Professor

Comment

• take it on the tour! its a nice steady cruise about no nutters will slide in to you fully out of control!
                                Too old of a cat 🐱 to be f--ked by a kitten

Comment

Working...
                                X