No announcement yet.

WORTHERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little Worthers update, picked up radiator yesterday, had it checked over and re-cored, straight to the paint shop for two-packing, peddle box stripped down, all plastic pieces cleaned and checked, pedals and box sandblasted along with the handbrake and gator surround then repainted in satin, new rubbers except the throttle one (where do i find that one from ?)now waiting for carbs to arrive, thats about it, pics to follow

Comment

• Come on Ian your slacking mate ...progress report please
      sigpic

Comment

• No probs Gaz, to be honest, ive been working !!!!!,...................abit, no to be honest ive been waiting for my carbs to arrive, should be a couple of weeks now. Alternator is now in, just waiting for fanbelt, dizzy should be back next week from H & H refurbed and overhauled, managed to source a gen Ford brand new starter motor from Haynes of Maidstone, well pleased with that, trying to source the jubilee clips, hoses ordered from my local Ford dealer, should be here next week, thats about it really, will take some pics tomorrow, oh, coil is in, i think thats it. Anyway talking about slacking............... hows yours coming on ???????????????????????

Comment

• managed to source a gen Ford brand new starter motor from Haynes of Maidstone

who.......lol....
          sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

• Paul, if you look at the wording, it doesn,t say I, does it ??? good old boy

Comment

• Originally posted by ian parker
              Paul, if you look at the wording, it doesn,t say I, does it ??? good old boy
              paul managed to source a gen Ford brand new starter motor from Haynes of Maidstone and a set of new genuine frod shoes.

that looks better...
              sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

• more pics....

sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

• Ian - why do your thermostat housing in black

3 or 4 spoke wheels look good..i prefer 3 though

cheeRS Ders.

Comment

• Ders, ive seen some in black and some in alu, did consider it, personally i thought the black looked nicer,

Comment

• looks better an better all the time Ian..you must be very happy with the results so far

Comment

• 1st class job
                        My mk2 has gone

Comment

• Cheers Ders and Phantom !!, I do honestly value the comments, I hope to see a big difference when the carbs arrive, should be a couple of weeks, once the dizzy is in and the carbs are on, i can then turn the car round and work on the axle and back of the car, i,m surprised none has picked me up on my wonderful soft wood lowering blocks, i have now a pair of genuine Ford 1" lowering blocks, i,m looking forward to detailing the axle with all my new bits, getting there slowly but surely.

Comment

• looking better and better evey update ian
                            sigpic

Comment

• ian that is simply stunning mate keep up the good work i cant wait to see it in the flesh.not critisizing just trying to help in your quest for perfection but i remember the thermostat housings yellow passivate when new,hope this helps.what parts are you short of.

Comment

• Johnie hi, sure, you can give me a call or leave a number, nothing in the engine bay has been tightened up yet so anything can be changed, would like to see one,

Comment

Working...
                                X