• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

could be a mouse-t one or a rat-t one or a t-door, or even a t-ese, lol

Comment

t-ist monk, bear t

Comment

Brian, i like your train of thought, very good, how about, the Von family ?? or speed,...............getting bored now, thanks for posting the pics,

Comment

Just a small tip whilst the grille is off, paint the scuttle panel now. Then, after the grille is back on, you can cut some medium cardboard (cornflakes type) to the width of the grille slit and as long as possible. Then insert that through a slit so it covers the already painted scuttle panel. That way the scuttle panel stays nice and shiny and cleanable and doesn't get the paint spray which blasts past the grill louvres on it.

Comment

Well if there is no inner wing damage there is nothing to worry about mate.

Comment

cheers Trickster, no damage to the inner wings at all

Comment

scuttle panel

Hi Ian, cars looking good

Have to agree with rob,very strange the scuttle panel is off at this late stage

And filler on top of primer

Top job thow,look forward to seeing it finished

Darran

Comment

Darren, when i go up there next week i will ask about the scuttle and the filler, thanks for the advice,

Comment

THE SAGA continues , Ian you will have to learn how to do this uploading lark, me ole mate

Worthers is getting its colour back at last

Comment

looks the biz Ian. no dents in the plenum????????
                      Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

wat color will b been when its done

Comment

beige with black flecks...........LOL

Comment

Lee, your about right, Kev, its funny, being up there this morning didn,t notice it, but i do know what you mean, i,m going on holiday tomorrow, ive left a message on their answer machine tonight, so they should pick it up first thing Monday, it was definately there, should i be too concerned with the sound pad going back on top ??

Comment

Originally posted by ian parker
                              Kev, its funny, being up there this morning didn,t notice it, but i do know what you mean, i,m going on holiday tomorrow, ive left a message on their answer machine tonight, so they should pick it up first thing Monday, it was definately there, should i be too concerned with the sound pad going back on top ??
                              Its your car!! so are u bothered???

Comment

Trickster, your right, it is my car, there are certain peoples opinions that i value, and if i was that bothered by others, then its fair to say i wouldn,t post any pics at all, the aim of the pics is to show people and for them to make comments surely ?? at the end of the day i would like the car to turn out as nice as it possibly can, and if that means being picked up by someones observations then so be it, i try to view these things positively, not negatively, please, if you see something that doesn,t look right, then tell me.

Comment

Working...
                                X