• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dermot View Post
    I hope your rare parts suppliers get an honourable mention

yes...
    sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

• so is this official IAN the car is finished? did you get ur bottom hose?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dermot View Post
        I hope your rare parts suppliers get an honourable mention
        Hi Dermot. No, i didn,t mention anybody by person except Moorlands and NMS. Didn,t think it was right to. No i havent fitted it yet

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaron P. View Post
          so is this official IAN the car is finished? did you get ur bottom hose?
          Yes Aaron, it is finished bar picking up the jack and brace from the paintshop. A kind man called Dermot handed over the hose at Cumbria and my "made in Germany" front lenses arrived from the Netherlands yesterday courtesy of Leon. Having said that, theres a few things i,ll never be happy with unless i can replace them. So like everyones car, theres always room for improvement

Comment

• cant wait for classic ford show to see her in all her beigeness

Comment

• Originally posted by Tim View Post
              cant wait for classic ford show to see her in all her beigeness
              nor me Tim, i,m picking up the stands from my father-in-law at the weekend, he,s made them from hardwood, should look nice, just a simple oiling and that,ll do,

Comment

• well done Ian - bet you're pleased as a dog with two dicks

a credit to you, for the patience show over the whole thread

so is another project going to take place ? or are you gonna help someone else with theirs (at the lakes, neil had a few plans for his red'un did'nt he ? )

Comment

• Originally posted by grum View Post
                  well done Ian - bet you're pleased as a dog with two dicks

a credit to you, for the patience show over the whole thread

so is another project going to take place ? or are you gonna help someone else with theirs (at the lakes, neil had a few plans for his red'un did'nt he ? )
                  thankyou Gra, it would have to be one of a couple of cars, thats all, a green/green RS2 mk1 or the elusive blue striper, or even better would be a really nice working car like the one Stu has just picked up so i could use and then put Worthers away, are you coming to Santa Pod ??

Comment

• Gra, I think Neil would like to do it himself, having said that, it would be a pleasure to help almost anyone out there

Comment

• Originally posted by ian parker View Post
                      Gra, I think Neil would like to do it himself, having said that, it would be a pleasure to help almost anyone out there
                      neil was making big noises about it wonder if he will ????

not going to the Pod unfortunately, but will no doubt regret seeing the "unveiling" - hope all goes well

Comment

• Id just like to say that,this car is stunning

credit to all your hard work,well done

cheersjoe

Comment

• Originally posted by vinny View Post
                          excuse me neil but our lord jesus christ did

love the xpt look ian
                          lol

cheeRS Ders.

Comment

• Well, just when you thought this thread had finished.... Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo, just an update on my thoughts and feelings two shows in. Classic Ford Show, i didn,t attach too much clout too. I thought it was a great show to debut the car for more than one reason. Worthers attracted alot of attention and alot of positive feedback was received, all in all a great day. The only down side was a burnt head. My own stupid thought. I chose the Northants regional day over AVO in the hope a certain car would appear.. I wasn,t let down. I knew it would be a good test for Worthers and my preparation. I was genuinely pleased to get "Best in Class", it told me certain things. The judge did find a couple of things, one i was aware of, the other i wasn,t. Its amazing what a different set of eyes will see. They have been noted and will be dealt with. As for "Car of the Day", i was really pleased, there were some very nicely prepared cars, i,m sure Alan Cox wont mind me mentioning his stunning Fiesta RS1800, geogeous car, and quite a few very shiny whizz bangs. So after speaking to Tony at Moorlands this morning, the plan is to show the car to friends and family at our family party at Whittlebury Hall, along with some of the guys from the board, then back up to Moorlands early August in preparation for National Day, as for classes, honestly, still none the wiser. I have spoken to several well known people to try to iron out whats what, currently waiting for someone to come back to me with some defined answers. Tried the top man himself. He hasn,t returned my call, mobile or landline, what does that tell you. So there you have it. She back in her bubble awaiting........ yes yourve guessed it, a cleaning session

Comment

• No Cumbria?

Your avoiding me!!!

I want to see it!!!

Nutty Professor

Comment

• Originally posted by topaz View Post
                                No Cumbria?

Your avoiding me!!!

I want to see it!!!
                                whens Cumbria Neil ??. anyway its not you i,m avoiding

Comment

Working...
                                X