• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• at last he says, looks great Ian, now go enjoy it, im sure you will
    MK2 member 091, RSOC member 2675, RS18 No 001, HRE7724 /50

My Car in the VbGarage and in My Album

Comment

• looks really nice just needs the door gaps sorting out and the stripes put back on in the right place...............
      Too old of a cat 🐱 to be f--ked by a kitten

Comment

• thanks for the comments guys, i seem to keep saying "just", well just the spare wheel, number plates and paint marks, then a good clean. then that IS it....promise any shows in May....

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by ian parker View Post
            thanks for the comments guys, i seem to keep saying "just", well just the spare wheel, number plates and paint marks, then a good clean. then that IS it....promise any shows in May....
            may bank holiday nice and local show just the other side of oxford,oxford rsoc have got 30 cars goin

Comment

• G O R G E O U S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              And i want it!!!!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by JAVAGREENGUF View Post
                G O R G E O U S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                And i want it!!!!!!!
                DONT be greedy now !!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• absolutely outstanding, real credit to you for the commitment thats gone into this resto, has to be one of the most enjoyable threads to read ever.
                  Last edited by cervantes; 18-04-2007, 19:43. Reason: spelling mistake, well one of them

Comment

• Originally posted by cervantes View Post
                    absolutely outstanding, real credit to you for the commitment thats gone into this resto, has to be one of the most enjoyable threads to read ever.
                    thankyou, spare wheel strap arrived today from Germany, brand new and mint, spare wheel was sent off today to be diamond cut and Dove Grey,d. Looking forward to putting the brand new CN36 on it, again thanks to Nipper2000, aka, Ian.

Comment

• Absolutely stunning car Ian. Is it taxed? You could bring it Milton Keynes tomorrow night and show it off
                      sigpic

Comment

• Lovely car Ian, great tread has been very interesting and entertaining reading.

Best of luck with it, its a fine piece of workmanship.

Vince

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
                          Absolutely stunning car Ian. Is it taxed? You could bring it Milton Keynes tomorrow night and show it off
                          not yet Paul, wont be too long though,

Comment

• as a beige owner myself may i say that looks awesome , well done mate , know its finished whats next ??????

Comment

• Absolutly awesomely stunning Ian , massive credit to you mate
                              sigpic

Comment

• Stunning Ian, can't weight to see it in the flesh

CheeRS
                                Martin

Comment

Working...
                                X