we all mates again

Comment

• thank god for that

Comment

• Nah too late I've locked the thread
        cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

• nice one ian... .....do you want me to post them pics then...?
          sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

• yes please

Comment

• i lost your words ian....

they look very good m8...

sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

• Contacted this company through an internet search, three day turnaround, included having the artwork emailed to me for approval, they use the Charles Wright font, which was used in the 70,s, slightly larger letters than used today, took the dealer lettering from the PDI stamp in the service book, very happy with the results, if anyone is interested in the cost just pm me,

Comment

• Ian, looks great, but the ford logo is the current one not a period one

Comment

• well spotted Kel, i prefered it, was given the choice, thought it looked a little smarter.

Comment

• does look good !

Comment

• thanks Kel, will be the last bits screwed on

Comment

• But !

Hi,Ian just a little message to say wow ! It is unquestionable the dedication that has went in to restoration of WORTHERS,and the result so far is astounding,when i return from work of an evening the first thing i do is log in to see any further progress of your baby,man am i blue with envy.I have owned one of these fine vehicles in the past,and until I do again,just watching WORTHERS taking shape is just the tonic !!!!!! cheeRS

Comment

• Thanks Jim, to be honest, its comments like yours that have motivated me to continue when times have got tough, it was looking at Ders car and Neils car, XPT AND GVC that motivated me to try to get near their standard, hopefully i,m in the right ballpark, again thanks.

Comment

• love the dealer plates, its those sort of detailed bits that make the differance.
                              MK2 member 091, RSOC member 2675, RS18 No 001, HRE7724 /50

My Car in the VbGarage and in My Album

Comment

• Dave, unfortunetly they couldn,t help with the dealer sticker !!, so still some work to do there,

Comment

Working...
                                X