• WOW

Comment

• Stunning Ian

CheeRS
        Martin

Comment

• Originally posted by Banishit
          Very Very nice Ian, shame about the colour LOL
          I love the brown interior , was my first choice when i was looking but i had to settle for black
          sigpic

Comment

• isnt it nice to see something well done and to perfection, regardless of what it is, some would think we are nuts but seats like that are worth drooling over, not literally of course, but lovely craftmanship there,

cheeRS
            sigpic

Comment

• thanks Graham, the guy is a really decent chap, as i said before, very approachable, he has a couple of 70,s cars himself, so he as an idea of what we are trying to achieve, again as i said before, i would highly recommend him

Comment

• Very, very nice Ian. What all did he do to the seats?

RSkars

Comment

• Thanks for the comments, he firstly unstitched the seat then gave me the separate pieces of Beta, two base pieces, one back piece, two leg bolsters and the side bolsters and top piece came off together, i brought them home and individualy soaked them in a warm colour guard liquid soap several times then rinsed through with warm clean water, put them in the airing cupboard to dry off, then returned the cloth to Rick and he reversed the process, i couldn,t believe the colour of the water while i was rinsing them. The strange thing was, the stitching in the front seats was a different colour to the rear seat. So ive had the one seat at the mo restitched using the darker colour cotton to match the rear, only today, ive been up there to bring home the Beta from the passenger seat and the pieces are currently in the airing bupboard drying off.

Comment

• just got in from the pub..........more pics.......

words from ian.

Got a call this afternoon, passenger seat ready, shot up there for a quick look, very happy with the results, picking them up during the week

sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

• biggest thread ever !

will this car be done for next summer, like !
                      sigpic

Comment

• hope so Craig .....

Comment

• seats look spanking ian

Comment

• Cheers Vin, what you up to at the mo ?? car wise of course

Comment

• still got the xr2 and the scoots but still yearn for a nice mk1 or 2 - one day

Comment

• Ian,

Those seats are just soo new like (or is that lark), I have never seen such a nice set. What colour are they choc 80 ??

Mark
                                [/quote]ford-rs.co.uk

Mark
                                Ex X-pack owner

Comment

Working...
                                X