base nk2 rs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• base nk2 rs

hopefull we are goin to get this done and dusted in the next few weeks , and take it up to the lakes tour,, its a quite clean base rs. but then weve put a good tuned jems pinto in and a 6 speed , with some fresh suspension tweeks and a new quaife slipper,, it should look stock on the outside with the steels on etc,
    Attached Files
    Last edited by mk2mania; 30-01-2011, 14:51. Reason: crap spelling

nlt 77v

just found this , its from when i last used it at silverstone in 2002 b4 i sold it

Comment

Is that simone getting in the car there rich ??
      sigpic

Comment

Looks a nice one mate
        sigpic

Comment

nice car m8
          dav

Comment

Originally posted by Little Barry View Post
            Is that simone getting in the car there rich ??
            ye thats simone when she was 6ish i think,,

Comment

nice

just being an eagle eye, did it have a clock pod put in at some point then ?

Comment

ye when i first got it in 1997 , (i bought it with a slight bump on the front,, very light,) , the first thing i did was take the pod out to check, and yes the monkeys had been on it with the jigsaw massive,, but everything else on the car was as it should be, 3/4 cards, it had clear glass, no console, no remote etc,, then in 1998 i give it a full bare resto,, and now its back again for horse power/ handling revamp, its just hard gettin time on it with all my other junk,, we will get there in the end.

Comment

Like it a lot

“The great thing about the sierra is, it has all the mechanical simplicity of a knife and fork” Quentin Willson

Comment

Originally posted by mk2mania View Post
                    ye when i first got it in 1997 , (i bought it with a slight bump on the front,, very light,) , the first thing i did was take the pod out to check, and yes the monkeys had been on it with the jigsaw massive,, but everything else on the car was as it should be, 3/4 cards, it had clear glass, no console, no remote etc,, then in 1998 i give it a full bare resto,, and now its back again for horse power/ handling revamp, its just hard gettin time on it with all my other junk,, we will get there in the end.
                    when a bought ma rs last year some fanny been at my clock pod hole hack it wider
                    dav

Comment

Working...
                    X