X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by grum View Post
    YIPEEEEEEE !!!!!

well done

(bit close to the rear quarter when pushin it in the garage werent they )

just wanted to get in in before the guy delivering it wanted to take it back

cheeRS
    sigpic

Comment

• nice one gra and great video

Comment

• ha ha - good luck with the refit now

Comment

• Brilliant Video

“The great thing about the sierra is, it has all the mechanical simplicity of a knife and fork” Quentin Willson

Comment

• tucked up in bed for the night,

today, 3.00 pm

today, 17.55pm

tonight at 11.00pm

cheeRS
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by mikers2k View Post
              Brilliant Video

all her own work, has loads more on Tube,

cheeRS
              sigpic

Comment

• nice one GJ....now get her done ..
                sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

• get in there m8

Comment

• looks very nice by the way, i didnt realise you were getting more than a shell back, top drawer!! i cannot view the vid for some reason ;(

Comment

• scrap that, it played that time, top vid, very funny. only a bit of fitting out to do, be done by xmas

Comment

• tell the young she is brill on the puter how's does she fancy getting all her prezzy's early i mean that 1/2" socket set could get that car built b4 xmas if she opens it and gets weaving on the spanners

boy oh boy i bet you are pleased graham even it looked like that when it left

right just name the time and the place and we will be down no probs

Comment

• **** me I didn't think GJ actually had a car.

You have broken the golden rule though GJ.

You have let houshold products into the inner sanctum of the garage,hoover,food (womens things) youll have to get them shifted to have a clear run at the Black Beastie.

I battle every week to maintain my space as a workshop and not a bloody furniture,bike,exercise equipment (that never gets ****ing used)or toy store.
                          I allow the freezer in as I use the top of it as a work bench

Well done,get some more pics up so I am kept motivated to do my shed .
                          Skids
                          sigpic

Comment

• did anyone spot the crates of beer through the rear windo on the vid??? LOL

bet he's halfway throught them by now

Comment

• Nice touch with the video.
                              I think I could be dead in the garage for at least a week before anyone would take notice.
                              We're not Brazil, we're Northern Ireland

Comment

• great one graham looks great in its rightful place, wont be long now once you get into it.

kids, what kids, great stuff from the youngster, well done Angharad, when hes not looking get his briefcase
                                MK2 member 091, RSOC member 2675, RS18 No 001, HRE7724 /50

My Car in the VbGarage and in My Album

Comment

Working...
                                X