• Originally posted by graham John View Post
      what date ?

cheeRS
      18th sept
      Difficult roads often lead to beautiful places

Comment

• Originally posted by Andyc View Post
        18th sept
        Week later RSOC ND and 2 weeks later Dutch Classic Ford Show!

Comment

• Are you going for the longest thread in history with this G and the most posts

Just looked at page one and it was a good few months back....... Year : 2005
          Cheers

Comment

• bump for the benefit of frosty.........................ref crossmember

cheeRS
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
              Are you going for the longest thread in history with this G and the most posts

Just looked at page one and it was a good few months back....... Year : 2005

patience is a Virtue Martin............

anyway, decided that the resto is nearing completion and therefore wanted to fit a better starting system, hopefull next week i will fit the electronic ignition. Bought a red top 30 Varley battery this week and fitted it last night although it does look a little lost in the 'new' battery tray therefore i may renew the battery tray for a bespoke item, saying that, the wife just said "why not put a spare Varley next to it"

might take her shopping tomorrow

picture below is the Varley, also bought a Varley charger to go with it to ensure the battery is kept fully charged when the car is not being used

ah well, if nothing else it is giving me some enthusiasm to get back in the garage and do some work on her, must make an effort for an M.O.T.

cheeRS
              sigpic

Comment

• About time this was sold ...
                sigpic

Comment

• Aye, give me £25 big ones paul and its yours.......... bargain

cheeRS
                  sigpic

Comment

• 68 pages this post is now, the car was effectively finished 30 pages ago

agree with the Ruddster, get it sold

Comment

• Originally posted by grum View Post
                      68 pages this post is now, the car was effectively finished 30 pages ago

agree with the Ruddster, get it sold
                      'tis' an everlasting inspiration to others about to undertake a Resto

mind you, if these 'Two' hadnt broken things it would have been finished a long time ago

cheeRS
                      sigpic

Comment

• looked good g, no excusses please next year its got to get out

give it a clean please

nice battery btw
                        MK2 member 091, RSOC member 2675, RS18 No 001, HRE7724 /50

My Car in the VbGarage and in My Album

Comment

• Dave, i know what i was laughing at, what about you son ?

Comment

• Originally posted by grum View Post
                            Dave, i know what i was laughing at, what about you son ?

haribo
                            MK2 member 091, RSOC member 2675, RS18 No 001, HRE7724 /50

My Car in the VbGarage and in My Album

Comment

• Originally posted by graham John View Post

Those wires do not like anything a pro would deliver ...

Comment

• not worth 25 quid now g with the classic ford prices ive got 20 quid

Comment

Working...
                                X