No announcement yet.

The Black Beauty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anddon, Just slap it on the floor. Super sticky and dries pretty quickly. Just make sure there's no dust or oil on prior to painting. Can't remember the paint make but you can buy it from any paint suppliers. Just ask for floor/garage paint.
    Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

lol...

Graham, is that cafe i went to open on sundays !!! also did you see the car in the Rallye News, twice. lol

Comment

Frosticles cheers mate

Comment

Originally posted by anddon
          lol...

Graham, is that cafe i went to open on sundays !!! also did you see the car in the Rallye News, twice. lol

are you up in the area then ? always welcome to pop in.

yep, good to see "Gwynn" in RN, and nice pics of the kids too,

cheeRS
          sigpic

Comment

my old man has asked me, i think because he is in a motorbike club and he takes riders on training etc, i ma guessing he may of been thinking of stopping off there, do you know if it is open mate ? hows the shell coming on too ?

Comment

got the struts built up today, went ok although trying to fit the bloody circlip in the RBTM was a pain, spec consists of Alloy hubs, Vented discs, new inner and outer bearings, steering arms, Gartrac adjustable spring platform struts, new 300 / 70 bilstein inserts, new 270 llb springs, new RBTM, black wheel nuts, extended wheel studs and "standard" calipers now fitted,(note Red grease caps for front bearings, looks like Customs nose lol) just need to bolt to the shell (anyone any decent princess calipers for sale guys ?).
              cost per corner excluding caliper and disc @£650.it would have been more only i done all the work myself and i had a friendly engineering company (Design and manufacture, Merthyr Tydfil) press the wheel studs into the alloy hubs).
              wil soon have for sale a set of group 4 Bilsteins (World cup) complete.
              For info i have added a pic of the Gartrac "threaded" front strut alongside the 2.8 strut i was originally going to use (now destined for brians stripped beastie, oops forgot, brians white beastie)

will keep em coming..............
              sigpic

Comment

Nice and Shiney

£650 per corner ouch

Comment

Lovely Graham, Keep the pics coming
                  Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

Looking very nice Graham

CheeRS
                    Martin

Comment

Graham
                      i have just taken my princess 4 pots off my mex to trade in at harwoods old spot in liverpool, i am getting a set of bremsport alloy calipers so need the cash to put towards them.
                      Will be taking them on saturday 14th so need to know before then.
                      He has offered £100 for them so if you want them at that price plus postage, call me on 07779290464 or reply thro this email.
                      they are already spaced and linked for vented discs and have stainless steel pistons fitted instead of crappy chrome plated originals and would come with pads with loads of meat left on. They are painted with silver brake paint.
                      can post pics if interested.

cheeRS
                      RSOC No: 14406
                      RSMK2 No: ***

Comment

sold to me

cheeRS Ders.

Comment

Bloody hell, give me a chance to reply guys !

anyone got anymore ?
                          sigpic

Comment

those struts are very sweet looking.....keep the pics coming

Comment

Top Job Graham, just wondering did you have to
                              give gartrac a pair of struts for them to convert to coilovers.
                              keep the pics coming

cheers James
                              MK11 member 356

Comment

yes, sent gartrac my "standard" struts and they then cut the thread on the casing and added the wedges etc etc, quality is top notch.

cheeRS
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X