No announcement yet.

The Black Beauty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Graham - I love the way your garage door pull matches the front truts ! - lol lol lol

cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

Originally posted by RS2000CUSTOM
      Graham - I love the way your garage door pull matches the front truts ! - lol lol lol

Cant beat a good TRUT eh Dave LOL

Comment

Oops sausage fingers
        cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

the door pull was a freebie...........................
          sigpic

Comment

with the black beastie due to come back home soon, thought i would give the garage the restoration trearment............

surprising what a bit of floor paint can do, now to tidy up the workbenches and the loft area above the actual garage, (note "Brian's" Bilsteins in fresh yellow paint at the rear of the garage)

cheeRS
            sigpic

Comment

PMSL at the struts LOL

I will have to paint my floor sometime, that looks really nice, too nice for a car

Comment

Did exactly the same for when the Mex came back (Not as pretty as yours though Graham :colors:
                Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

we could have a bufty competition for garage floors ...........lol
                  sigpic

Comment

Tis nice (Albeit cold) to work on a nice dust free floor!! Was going to carpet it but glad I didn't!

Comment

garage lights

Frosticles, was your electrician a short chap or midget ?

cheeRS
                      sigpic

Comment

carpet only hold moisture in it, if u have coal sacks put them on the floor as the rising damp wont go through them as much.......i aint no scientist on the matter , painted floors make a big big difference to keeping the floor clean of dust but the paint is expensive

Comment

Think I paid £15 for 5 litres of the stuff from our local paint suppliers. Graham.......I did the Electrical work Was intended so I could see under the car when it was raised. Fouls the door when it's opened and still couldn't see underneath all that well. Should have put them on the floor. Won't make the same mistake with my new garage. Could have put carpet down in mine as it is bone dry all year long (Has radiators on in the winter)

Comment

Frosticles.... how you doing mate, what paint did you use and was it a matter of just slapping it on or did you have to treat the concrete first ?

Comment

and heres how too

We’ve been pioneering a world of possibilities to bring surfaces to life for well over 200 years. As experts in making coatings, there’s a good chance you’re only ever a few meters away from one of our products. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. We’re active in more than 150 countries and have set our sights on becoming the global industry leader. It’s what you’d expect from the most sustainable paints company, which has been inventing the future for more than two centuries.

Comment

steady on guys.............

this is the resto section not bloody changing rooms......lol

cheeRS
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X