Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tim View Post
    bish and spence are off to the boat show next week
    Alas, spence has declined my offer for the boat show, he says there would just be too much 'hot c o c k ' for him to handle. All the best looking people have a boat see.......

Comment

• Bttt

Pre paint inspection next Friday - woop woop

Comment

• feckin engine will be seized by now

Comment

• Ok, been to see the car again, all is good in the twink camp and the car is just about ready for paint now. I know andy has a lot on but I'm hoping to have it back soon, AVO day deadline is lookin a bit of a dream tho, lots to do.

The car did have these abominations.......

Not any more

Tank well repair all done

Old non standard battery tray removed, re-manufactured item to go back in

Comment

• Looking good

“The great thing about the sierra is, it has all the mechanical simplicity of a knife and fork” Quentin Willson

Comment

• looks nice, keep the pics coming.

Comment

• Looking cool Lee
                Cheers Glyn

Comment

• nice clean shell that is now...what happened to all the pics in previous posts?????

Comment

• spot on bish, sweet!
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaron P. View Post
                      nice clean shell that is now...what happened to all the pics in previous posts?????

Yes, why do people move pics ???? really annoying

Car looks good btw Bishops

My cars in the VbGarage

Comment

• Looking good lee, that rear shelf repair looks bob on, any idea when she'll be coming home ? Won't take long when you get stuck in, I take it most of your gear is ready to fit

Comment

• Your have it back very soon I'm sure .will look lovely when it's done well for a mk1
                          sigpic

Comment

• I would have liked it back before Xmas but I know Andy is very busy with other stuff and this job has been a go slow from the start which helped me out cos it wasnt here when moving house etc. I prolly won't see it for another month so I will be under pressure to get it done properly for the season without rushing. May call for help off a couple of ya to keep the pace up LOL

Comment

• Andy is a lucky lad, he hasn't felt you wrath when cracking the whip yet, all my rushing and hard work was in vain!
                              all joking aside bish, i recon it will be well worth the wait going by other work of his! ykt!!
                              sigpic

Comment

• If you Want a hand when it's back say mate
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X