Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark II Restoration

Hi guys

Just showing you what I've been at over the summer. Three customers cars - Pinto conversion, RS2000 full restoration and 1300 Sport full restoration with red top conversion etc.

lots of work there i do like that orange one
    Difficult roads often lead to beautiful places

Comment

first class Damian been watching these restros from the begining and u wouldent beleive the work that has went into getting these cars to there near finiished state and great to see 3 more mk2 brought back from the death keep up the good work Damian

Comment

Originally posted by docscars View Post
        first class Damian been watching these restros from the begining and u wouldent beleive the work that has went into getting these cars to there near finiished state and great to see 3 more mk2 brought back from the death keep up the good work Damian
        same here seen these from begining great work there wee man
        now must bring the white 1 back for completion as we need it on road for lakes 2010
        sigpicCherish the past, adorn the present,& create for the future.

Comment

Originally posted by acheyford View Post
          same here seen these from begining great work there wee man
          now must bring the white 1 back for completion as we need it on road for lakes 2010
          what u at accy must be the weather didnt know u had a white one what u at

Comment

is the 2k another signal red car

Comment

Originally posted by docscars View Post
              what u at accy must be the weather didnt know u had a white one what u at
              now mr lawerance its been a while sense you have seen my full range of stock
              and as you know it must turn around to make a honest £££££££ or 2 so there might be a couple of whites 1's about here who's knows
              sigpicCherish the past, adorn the present,& create for the future.

Comment

Loks a good set up there....nice work

My cars in the VbGarage

Comment

thanks guys for the comments and thanx for all the help in bringing parts over and gettin car decal done. yea jimmy bring down the white one and we,ll get her sorted

Comment

Great work as usual Damien keep up the great work,if thats what you do in the summer i cant wait to see what you do in the winter

Comment

nice collection of cars there...great work there.....what size is your workshop????

Comment

Working...
                      X