No announcement yet.

signal red rs2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks good derek,when will she be on the road?

Comment

bloody hell Derek i didnt realise you were going the full hog
      Difficult roads often lead to beautiful places

Comment

Cars Looking Great Derek

My signal redder had gone in all the same places as yours Derek its all done now just got to put her back together again i had to get Roy Nunn to do mine as i would not have known where to start on it but it looks great now would love to get some pics up on here

Well Done mate
        sigpic
        RSYoda

Comment

Originally posted by rsyoda View Post
          Cars Looking Great Derek

My signal redder had gone in all the same places as yours Derek its all done now just got to put her back together again i had to get Roy Nunn to do mine as i would not have known where to start on it but it looks great now would love to get some pics up on here

Well Done mate
          Here is one
          Attached Files
          sigpic
          RSYoda

Comment

Hi Jon, hopefully in March/ April 2010 its in pieces again and everything is being redone. Currently at the brake lines and front calipers. engine in and running, rear suspension in bits and away getting powder coated and repaint the rest.

Andyc. Had to be redone. wasn't happy with the last paint job so it was taking to bits and attempt two now!

hopefully it'll be out at some of the runs and defo at the north west portrush event. May be able to try for the lakes if I get in on time????

Comment

Keep going, Lets hope you make the lakes....There's going to be lots of new cars..... If we get them done in time
              Andy

Comment

looking better.

Dave.

Comment

Working...
                X