RS1700T Colour change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rs1700t colour change

Well eventually the MK3 is back home again all nice and white and polished, All i need now is time to rebuild the engine then start rebuilding the rest of it.

Comment

Originally posted by SHAGGY View Post
      Well eventually the MK3 is back home again all nice and white and polished, All i need now is time to rebuild the engine then start rebuilding the rest of it.
      That's not all you need to do....

Next thing starts with 'C'...

and ends with ...'AMERA'

My cars in the VbGarage

Comment

Yes I know Aled but I have filled my last memory card with pics from the Scottish old skool Highland tour on Saturday and I haven't downloaded them to the computer yet, Sorry

Comment

Here are a couple of the latest pics, I haven't been doing much to it recently as other work commitments and time have kept me away from it.Plus its too Flippin cold to go into the garage.

Comment

looks good

“The great thing about the sierra is, it has all the mechanical simplicity of a knife and fork” Quentin Willson

Comment

Well thats the engine and box fitted back into the car with the front suspension all fitted also Thinking I was getting on fine and for some reason I thought I would check to make sure the clutch fork was situated properly.Sh*t it felt so loose so the box had to come out again then I found the problem it was the pin that the fork locates to.It has came out and the fork was just sliding up and down the shaft so that was enough for one day, The lights out then the garage doors shut and away in the house pi**ed off.It will be repaired another day.

Comment

looks nice ,are ther any sort of stripes going on it

Comment

No mate when they came out of the factory they were plain white with black vents in front of the rear wheels and the rear of the front wheels and on the front Bib/Spoiler there were black panels but as far as I am aware thats what it should be.(I think?)

Comment

Working...
                  X